We Love —
- Unwind in elegant surroundings in the fully refurbished superior rooms which balance comfort with modern amenities.
- With its clock tower and striking Victorian architecture, The Principal Manchester is an unmistakable landmark in the city's skyline.
- Manchester is a distinctive and lively city, and with your central location, you are perfectly placed to explore any part of it.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
While you're there, visit the National Football Museum, where you can explore the world's finest collection of football artefacts and archives in one of football's greatest cities. Or try the People's History Museum, charting the history of the struggle for equality and democracy in the UK, perfectly reflecting Manchester's radical roots.
- Canal Street: 4min / 350m by foot
- Albert Square: 10min / 750m by foot
- Piccadilly Gardens: 12min / 1km by foot
- John Rylands Library: 15min / 1.2km by
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Just for you: Late check-out until 12pm
Beautifully refurbished, each room offers style and comfort along with a range of modern facilities including fast, free Wi-Fi and a 42″ smart TV
- Single Guest Room (15m² / max. 1 person): These rooms are perfect for the single traveller who wants to holiday in style.
- Double Guest Room (20m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms feature artwork that allude to Leeds industrial past & beautral deocr that gives the room a refreshed and light feel.
- Superior Double Room (20m² / max. 2 persons): Unwind in elegant surroundings in these fully refurbished rooms which balance comfort with modern amenities.
- Deluxe Double Room (25m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms feature large windows that bathe the room in light, while its large statement mirrors create even more space.
- Deluxe Twin Room (31m² / max. 4 persons): The beautifully refurbished deluxe room combines elegant design and custom detailing to create a spacious retreat for families or a group of friends in the heart of the city.
- Guest Room with 2 Double Beds (31m² / max. 4 persons): These rooms are perfect for larger groups who want to enjoy that little bit more space.
- Superior Room with 2 Double Beds (31m² / max. 4 persons): These rooms feature all the elegance & style of the hotel's other rooms with even more space for you to spread out in.
- Junior Suite (37m² / max. 2 persons): Suites at The Principal Manchester have listed interior details and bags of space in which to settle down and make yourself at home.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.