We Love —
- The tranquil location allows you to enjoy the peaceful, leafy charms of Greenwich whilst being just 20 minutes away from major attractions in the city centre
- Your hotel is located within the Old Royal's College's so you are just steps from London's signature grandeur!
- Your hotel is housed within a UNESCO World Heritage Site that dates back to 1783
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...London, Greenwich —
Some other Greenwich highlights that are on your door step include Greenwich Market, a characterful 18th century pub & Greenwich Park where you will also find the world famous Greenwich Observatory.
London's mix of grandeur, history, style and culture is just a few stops away. This city charms with leafy Royal parks, free world-class art galleries and frothy ale amid wood-clad pubs; it intrigues with ancient streets and grand architecture, and excites with the neon-lit West End, designer shopping and an innovative dining scene that has become one of the richest in the world.
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Outside the maritime history continues with the pretty hotel gardens featuring a small cemetery where Admiral Hardy, flag captain to Admiral Lord Nelson is buried; whilst the National Maritime Museums and gardens are found directly next door and the Cutty Sark just minutes’ walk away.
Just for you: Late check-out until noon
This hotel combined original characteristics such as over-sized sash windows with modern comforts to create a peaceful space for you to unwind.
- Double / Twin Room (12m² / max. 2 persons): These sun-drenched rooms are the perfect spot to relax amidst a modern decor.
- Superior Room (15m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms have all the charms of a Guest Room with more space for you to unwind.