We Love —
- With its classic contemporary bar and restaurant offering locally sourced ingredients The Met Leeds is the epitome of a stylish city break...all housed within a Grade II listed building with some fantastically beautiful features.
- Ideally located just minutes from Leeds city centre, the hotel provides a great base to explore shops, restaurants and popular attractions within the bustling city.
- Leeds boasts a rich array of local history, great shopping and entertainment - perfect for a city break close to home.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Situated at the heart of the UK, Leeds is perfectly placed for travelling to and from, and is the gateway to the Yorkshire Dales. Leeds also boasts a thriving international airport and has one of the busiest train stations outside the capital.
- County Arcade (ornate glass-roofed arcade which houses designer shops): 10min / 650m by foot
- Kirkstall Abbey: 15min / 5.5km by car
- Canal Gardens: 20min / 8km by car
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Just for you: Late check-out until 12pm
- Single, Double or Twin Guest Room (15m² / max. 2 persons): This hotel is brimming with contemporary style and modern amenities throughout making these rooms perfect for those in need of a little bit of luxury.
- Double or Twin Superior Room (25m² / max. 2 persons): These stylish rooms are even more spacious then a guest room with a separate seating area so you can spread out and unwind.