We Love —
- An abundance of green hills, picturesque forests and vast open spaces make it an ideal destination for walkers.
- After an extensive £7 million refurbishment, this 19th century country manor into the 21st century by combining chic interiors and modern comforts with the property's original character.
- Lose yourself in the hotel's peaceful formal gardens and 30 acres of grounds, with sweeping views of the Chess Valley.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
You must also make sure you take the time to soak in the bustling market towns steeped in history and traditional English culture.
- Dunstable Downs: 35min / 30km
- Hatfield House: 40min / 40km
- Windsor Castle: 45min / 35km
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
From family home to military base, this regal 19th century country house certainly has a story to tell. Today, it has been transformed into a chic space that blends bold, modern styles with its elegant original characteristics, creating a sophisticated place to relax after exploring all that Buckingham has to offer.
All this is set within peaceful formal gardens and surrounded by 30 acres of grounds, with sweeping views of the Chess Valley.
Just for you: Late check-out until 12pm
The hotel's recent refurbishment has endowed each room with a cool, chic design where contempory style and comfort reigns supreme.
- Single Guest Room (8m² / max. 1 person): Unwind in the subtle elegance of your room where lots of comfort is packed into a small space.
- Double Guest Room (17m² / max. 2 persons): Thoughtfully furnished, these classic en-suite rooms feature modern amenities that make it the ideal base for your holiday. These rooms are situated in the Cormorant or Mews buildings, not within the Mansion House.
- Junior Double Room (8m² / max. 1 person): Fully refurbished, these rooms combine Victorian architecture with contemporary style.
- Superior Twin / Double Room (12m² / max. 2 persons): Each carefully designed room features stylish artwork that allude to Buckinghamshire's thriving wildlife.
- Superior Double Room with a View (12m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms have all the charms of a Superior Room with the added bonus of excellent views of the hotel's rolling estate.
- Deluxe Double Room (21m² / max. 2 persons): Located in the historic mansion house, all Deluxe rooms feature free Wi-Fi and come complete with king size beds, fluffy robes and slippers, while some also benefit from stunning views.
- Suite (21m² / max. 2 persons): Located in the historic mansion house, each suite plays host to stunning views over the Chiltern Hills that will take your breath away.
Meanwhile the hotel also has a new artisan coffee shop Burr & Co. where the fresh aroma of coffee draws guests in for quick stops and laid back afternoons alike.