We Love —
- Enjoy a stay in an idyllic part of the UK - Scotland's John O'Groats
- Here, you'll revel in a wonderfully spacious accommodation, immaculately designed and with space for a group
- Be sure to explore the local area, there's plenty of scope for sightseeing and nature discovery
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Tucked away in an area of outstanding beauty and wild Scottish landscapes this coastal hideaway is just 11 miles from Dunnet Head, the most northerly point of mainland Britain. As the home of adventure and the starting point for many embarking on the famous 'End to End' journey to Land's End in England, this breath-taking corner of Scotland has some of the most stunning hidden beaches and weird and wonderful wildlife to discover.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a 3 Bed Lodge.
Sleeps up to
Natural Retreats have made a commitment to support jobs and manufacturing in Britain, therefore all furniture and fittings are sourced as locally as possible ensuing sustainability as well as enviable levels of comfort and luxury.
Facilities include free Wi-Fi, Flat screen Apple TV with movies on demand, Playstation 3, DVD player, docking station, electric hob and oven, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle & toaster, iron & ironing board, hairdryer, natural toiletries, linen and towels.
- 3 bedrooms
- Bath/Shower: 1 en-suite shower room, 1 family bathroom
- Dogs allowed: Yes, for an additional fee
- Wheelchair access: Yes on a selection of residences, please enquire at time of booking
- Locally sourced luxury furniture and fittings
- Decked area with outdoor furniture
- Wood burning fire
- Parking facilities on-site
- Cots, highchairs and sterilisers are available free of charge on request
- Welcome Hamper containing delicious local produce and a bottle of wine
6 and 7 night stays are available, please enquire for more details.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a self-catering stay.
Welcome to The Storehouse. The best local produce and provisions – only a stone’s throw away from your accommodation! Natural Retreats pride themselves on aiding sustainability in local economies, which is why they have created an on-site co-operative shop and cafe where you can find a range of delicious food and drink from the local area.
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
Getting To John O’Groats
BY ROAD:Travel from Inverness on the A9 to Latheron in Caithness, then follow the A99 to Wick, travel through Wick and at Reiss turn right to John O’Groats, still on the A99, straight on to the ‘End of the road’.
BY BUS: Daily bus services run from Inverness bus station to Wick and Thurso. Then use local services to John O’Groats. A ferry bus also runs from Inverness to John O’Groats direct.
BY RAIL: There is a direct service from Inverness to Wick and Thurso 3 times a day, Monday to Saturday all year, and a limited Sunday service from June to September. Take the local bus service to John O’Groats.
BY AIR: The nearest airport is Wick (Wick Airport Terminal Tel: 01955 602215) or Inverness, with flights operated by Eastern Airways and FlyBe.
BY FOOT: It’s only 874 miles or so from Land’s End.