We Love —
- Located on the outskirts of Hull, Hallmark Hotel Hull offers dramatic views over the Humber estuary and the iconic bridge, and sits amongst 17 acres of lovely grounds
- As 2017's City of Culture, Hull is a total must-see; offering a plethora of things to do, including theatre, exhibitions, shows and much more!
- Our members will stay in a comfortable Standard Room on a half board dining basis
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Located on the outskirts of Hull, Hallmark Hotel Hull offers dramatic views over the Humber estuary and the iconic bridge, and sits amongst 17 acres of lovely grounds. During this special year of culture, there will be a plethora of things to do in the city, including theatre productions, shows, exhibitions, fayres and so much more.
Your Hotel —
- Winner of Hotel of the Year at the Remarkable East Yorkshire Tourism Awards
- Free super-fast WiFi
- Plenty of free parking at the hotel
- Helipad available for helicopter access to the hotel
- Close to many event locations for the 2017 City of Culture
- 95 bedrooms including family suites
- 17 acres of grounds
- Wine bar
- Beauty, fitness and treatment rooms, sauna, gym.
- Five meeting rooms
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Room
Just for you: A Bottle of wine
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (2-Course Dinner per person, per night - excludes drinks)
Your Time —
Work up a sweat at the excellent fitness centre with state-of-the-art equipment and then treat yourself with a visit to the sauna and relaxation area which are all free to use. Why not also opt for a beauty treatment to get totally pampered?
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
Travel towards Hull on the M62
Continue onto the A63
Take the turning signed ‘North Ferriby village’
On passing through the village the Hotel can be found approximately half a mile on the right.
Hallmark Hotel Hull
Ferriby High Road
Kingston upon Hull