We Love —
- The hotel is in a prime position in Scotland's second city, located a few minutes from Glasgow's shopping centre, museums, galleries, exhibition centres and sporting venues.
- This hotel is housed within a building that dates back to the 19th century and still retains many original features including a grand staircase & a domed ceiling in the Champagne Bar.
- This historic hotel has hosted stars including Frank Sinatra and Charlie Chaplin, and even features in the James Bond book, Licence Renewed.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
- Glasgow City Chambers and George Square: 10min / 700m by foot
- Glasgow Cathedral: 10min / 1.9km by car or 25min / 1.8km by foot
- Glasgow Botanic Gardens: 20min / 4km by car
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Just for you: Late check-out until 12pm
An evocative combination of Queen Anne grandeur & modern style, these rooms are a call back to the heyday of travel.
- Guest Room (25m² / max. 2 persons): Charming and cosy, these rooms are thoughtfully furnished to create a relaxing environment.
- Superior Room (20m² / max. 2 persons): Beautifully decorated, these Superior Rooms feature marble and granite finishes and modern amenities like free WiFi for a relaxing retreat in the heart of Glasgow.
- Deluxe Room (35-40m² / max. 2 persons): Elegant and stylish, the Deluxe Room is the pinnacle of modern hospitality, providing exceptional comfort with more space, bathrobes and slippers.
- Suite (25-62m² / max. 2 persons): A pretty retreat in the heart of Glasgow, these suites features a spacious sitting room, luxurious toiletries, and access to the business lounge. Upon arrival, enjoy a bottle of prosecco and fresh fruit.
Retreat to the elegant, high-ceilled restaurant within The Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow, to find a taste of Scotland. From cocktails and dinner to afternoon tea or an express deli lunch, you’ll satisfy your cravings with fresh, locally inspired menus carefully crafted by expert chefs.
This sophisticated bar takes the building's regal features: carved pillars that stretch up to a domed ceiling and a marble floor that reflects the light that floods in from large windows and turns it into a relaxing spot where you can peruse an extensive list of Champagnes.