We Love —
- With miles of stunning coastline to explore, sub-tropical gardens, pretty coves and rolling countryside, this quiet part of Cornwall won't fail to enchant!
- Treat yourself to a fine dining experience at the hotel's AA Rosette awarded restaurant where delectable fare is crafted from local produce.
- With 65 acres of glorious gardens, pretty woodlands and a fantastic waterfront location, this hotel is a nature-lover's dream.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
During the day you can visit the waterfront villages up and down the estuary aboard one of the many ferries that leave from the harbour and when the sun goes down join locals and visitors alike who head for the lively seafood restaurants, bistros and wine bars.
Alternatively, this area offers an abundance of idyllic walks: along a cliff path towards Swanpool Beach, to Pendennis Castle which offers magnificent views, or within the Trebah Gardens, with waterfalls and two acres of colourful hydrangeas, rhododendrons and magnolias.
- Helford (important village on Helford River & gateway to a beautiful walk): 5min / 350m
- South West Coatal Path: 20min / 1.5km walk through beautiful woodland
- Falmouth: 20min / 10km drive
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Each room is equipped with large beds, separate seating areas and Elemis amenities, creating an atmospheric space for you to return to after your day in Cornwall.
- Standard Single Room (16m² / max. 1 person): These smaller rooms are perfect for the single traveller who is looking for an inviting room to stay in
- Classic Double or Twin Room (20m² / max. 2 persons): Opt for a Classic Room for a traditional room where all your needs are met
- Superior Single Room (18m² / max. 1 person): These are single rooms with a view, specifically that of the hotel's carefully manicured gardens or golf course.
- Superior Double or Twin Room (24m² / max. 2 persons): Wake up every morning to glorious garden or golf course views when you choose to stay in this inviting room
- Signature Double Room (24m² / max. 2 persons): These recently refurbished rooms are a style spot to retreat to, although please note that dogs are not permitted in these rooms
Just for you: Cream tea upon arrival
Just for you: A discount voucher to be used on a spa treatment
On site you can tee off at the hotel's 9 / 18 hole golf course, play tennis, go kayaking on the river or sunbathe on the lawn by the hotel's pool. Then there is the hotel's spa, a restful spot which is completely devoted to soothing your aches and pains: imagine visiting after a exploring Cornwall's famously beautiful countryside and enjoying a expert massage, followed by a dip in the hotel's hot tub...utter bliss