We Love —
- Behind the regal Victorian facade lies daring contemporary design that effortlessly blends with the building's original features.
- This hotel is perfectly placed for discovering Edinburgh, close to a myriad of shops, delectable restaurants & impressive sights such as Edinburgh Castle - just 20mins away!
- With quality, sumptuous fabrics in all rooms, four poster beds in the luxury suites and spectacular city views from every room, this hotel provides a unique experience.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
You can enjoy boutique shopping in Multrees Walk and a wide choice of restaurants and bars in the West End - or visit the once famous medieval market square at the Grassmarket, which also offers splendid views of the Edinburgh Castle.
From the iconic Edinburgh Castle sitting on its rock above the city, the modernistic buildings of the Scottish Parliament to the educational and fun Dynamic Earth - there truly is something for everyone.
Running parallel to this imposing castle is the historic George Street where some of the city's chicest bars can be found along side designer boutiques and the iconic Standing Order Pub, which is housed inside an old bank. And nestled between this vibrant streets and the Prince Street Gardens is Rose Street, a charming pedestrian only street which is a million miles away from its original use as servant entrances to the grand houses on both George Street & Princes Street.
- St Cuthbert Church (imposing 19th century church): 6min / 1.2miles by car or 20min / 1mile by foot
- George Street: 7min / 1.4miles by car or 20min / 1.1miles by foot
- Edinburgh Castle: 10min / 1.8miles by car
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Just for you: Complimentary late check-out until 12pm
This boutique hotel has 35 individually designed rooms and each celebrates the period splendour of the building combined with pleasing modern interior design.
- Classic Wee Single Room (10m² / max. 1 person): Each of the hotel's rooms have been individually designed to have its own distinct style and feel, and these single rooms follow in this mould.
- Classic Wee Double Room (14m² / max. 2 persons): Opting for this room guarantees you’ll have a comfortable stay, enjoy luxurious amenities and benefit from warm personal service.
- Classic Deluxe Room (24m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms are spacious and luxurious, providing travellers with the quality they deserve for a great night’s sleep.
- Luxury Wee Double Room (14m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms have all the charms of a Classic Wee Double Room but this one can be found in Dunstane House instead.
- Luxury King Room (25m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms are spacious and elegant rooms can b found in the Dunstane House.
- Orkney or Dunstane Suite (38m² / max. 2 persons): Luxury may be prevalent throughout the hotel but these 3 rooms have something a little extra: from the romantic ambience of the Four Poster Room to to the contemporary elegance of the Luxury Blue Room to the extravagant style of the Luxury City 19 Room...indulge!
Just for you: 1 glass of prosecco per person per stay