We Love —
- Set on a quiet residential street, surrounded by sprawling gardens and national monuments, this Georgian-style hotel boasts traditional rooms with contemporary touches, upscale dining and an indoor pool
- Visit Edinburgh, the wonderful capital city of Scotland, wander through its cobbled streets and admire its array of attractive sights, including the mightily impressive Edinburgh Castle which looms over the city and casts a watchful gaze over all its visitors
- Our guests can enjoy tickets to Edinburgh Castle and entry into the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
One of Europe's most beautiful cities, Edinburgh is draped across a series of rocky hills overlooking the sea. Entwined with its landscape, buildings and monuments are perched on crags and overshadowed by cliffs.
- Edinburgh Castle 1.4 miles
- Palace of Holyroodhouse 0.5 miles
- Edinburgh Zoo 3.9 miles
- Royal Yacht Britannia 2.3 miles
- St. Giles Cathedral 0.9 miles
- Royal Botanic Gardens 1.6 miles
- National Museum of Scotland 1 mile
- Museum of Childhood 0.9 miles
- The Real Mary King's Close 1 mile
Your Hotel —
Crowne Plaza® Edinburgh - Royal Terrace hotel sits on a quiet residential street in Edinburgh city centre, surrounded by sprawling gardens and national monuments. Only a 25-minute taxi ride from Edinburgh Airport, the hotel is just around the corner from Edinburgh Waverley Station and Edinburgh Bus Station, as well as the financial district around George Street.
Visiting the city? The hotel is within walking distance of Edinburgh Castle and the Royal Mile, as well as the National Museum of Scotland, the Palace of Holyroodhouse, and Edinburgh's top shopping streets.
Start you day with an extensive breakfast buffet or a visit to the fitness centre, which includes an indoor pool, a perfect place for a morning workout. Once work or play is over, unwind with dinner at the stylish Terrace Restaurant, which opens onto a private terraced garden, and enjoy cocktails in the Lounge Bar.
- 97 rooms
- Fitness centre
- Indoor pool
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Twin or Double Room.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay. Just for you: 3 course meal.
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day, from fine dining to lighter meals at the full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge.
The Terrace Restaurant is located on the ground floor and opens out onto the hotels beautiful terraced private garden. You may have pre-dinner drinks in the garden or inside at the bar. The restaurant offers both Table d Hote and A la Carte menus and sources local Scottish produce where possible.
The Lounge Bar is open daily serving a selection of hot and cold drinks, light meals and afternoon tea. There is a varied and wide selection of Malt Whiskies for you to enjoy.
Please be aware that due to kitchen maintenance, there will be a limited food offering from the 9th to 13th January 2017. The hotel will be providing a reduced menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Your Time —
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included in this offer.
Approximate time/distance to hotel from airport is 30 minutes/9 miles.
Looking for more options in the Scotland? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now