We Love —
- This beautiful conversion is in the heart of the Roserrow development -a collection of houses grouped around a 12th century farmhouse.
- Walking distance from famous Polzeath beach and 'The Point at Polzeath', where you'll find a wealth of leisure activities including golf, tennis, swimming and spa.
- This 5 bed property features beautiful exposed beams, an open log fire and a balcony - ideal for barbecues in the summer months.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Your charming holiday home is situated within easy walking distance of the famous Polzeath beach (15 minutes.) With its vast expanse of sand and brilliant surf, watsersports is the most popular pastime here! There are two surf schools on the beach who offer equipment hire, lessons and practical beach-side advice. The family friendly beach at Daymer Bay is also just a mile further.
You are also a 5 minute walk from The Point at Polzeath, where a wealth of leisure activities including golf, tennis, swimming and a spa will keep the whole family entertained, whatever the weather!
Your Accommodation —
This offer is based on a 5 bed property for up to 10 adults.
Sleeps up to
With stunning countryside views, a log fire and an aga this is the idyllic country getaway you've been searching for!
As well as charming traditional features, you will find all the mod cons such as a dishwasher, coffee machine and TV.
Upstairs the open plan sitting/dining room has beautiful exposed beams, an open fire and a balcony which is ideal for barbecues, overlooking the beautiful surrounds.
Bedroom 4: Twin
Bedroom 5: Bunk beds
- Bedrooms: 5
- Welcome hamper containing local produce & a bottle of wine
- Open plan kitchen, breakfast room, dining room and lounge with open fire, TV and video player
- Kitchen features Aga, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, food processor and coffee maker
- Utility with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Patio and garden with barbecue
- Central heating
- Linen and towels provided (except cot linen)
- Electric shaver point
- Wooden cot
- Dogs not accepted
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a self-catering stay.
The property features a modern, fully equipped kitchen so you can easily prepare all your meals.
There are also numerous restaurants, cafes and pubs within walking distance if you fancy a night off cooking!
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
Keys can be collected at the Natural Retreats office in Trebetherick:
Check in is at 4pm at the Trebetherick House, Please note that the Office closes at 17.30.
If you are arriving out of office hours the key safe is in a white box situated on the far right hand outside wall of our office.
Local Natural retreats Rock Holidays Office – 01208808340
24 Hour Emergency Retreat Assistance – 07788204770