We Love —
- Escape to the ultimate romantic den, complete with a patio which is perfect for candlelit dinners while the sun disappears behind the emerald hills.
- With miles of stunning coastline, rolling moorland and protected heathland this stretch of countryside won't fail to enchant!
- This property is in a great location with the golden shores of Polzeath beach nearby.
Your Destination —
Welcome to the Atlantic coast of North Cornwall. With fabulous self catering accommodation and celebrity endorsed eateries transforming the coast into top class destinations, North Cornwall magically combines trendy with wildly beautiful landscapes. Here, you’ll find surf spots, sensational beaches, spectacular coastline, dramatic cliffs and a huge number of activities.
Your Retreat —
This offer is based on a 1 bedroom house.
Sleeps up to
This sweet hideaway for two is steeped in character with beautiful wooden beams and floors, yet retains all of the modern amenities needed to make it a home away from home. The open plan living/dining space leads via double french doors to a private patio area, perfect for enjoying the famous Cornish sunsets and the views of Roserrow's lakes. The spacious master bedroom has been lovingly decorated in a soothing neutral palette, and the family bathroom is well equipped with a large walk-in shower.
A superb property in an ideal location for beach and surfing holidays, Polzeath is only a 20 minute walk, where there is an incredible golden beach, lively cafes and atmospheric restaurants and two surf schools with equipment hire.
This wonderful holiday home is also just a 5 minute walk from The Point at Polzeath, with a wide variety of leisure activities to keep everyone entertained whatever the weather.
Your retreat includes:
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Baths/WC: 1
- Large master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Beautiful contemporary kitchen with modern amenities including microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, washer/dryer and kettle
- Open plan living/dining area with log fire
- TV, CD Player, DVD Player
- Enclosed patio with outdoor seating and lovely garden views
- Central heating
- Linen and towels provided
- Dogs not accepted
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a self-catering stay. A fully equipped kitchen is provided.
These residences feature a spacious open plan living area and a contemporary and stylish kitchen, which includes fully integrated appliances.
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
For all guests staying in a Natural Retreats Handpicked in Rock & North Cornwall property, keys can be collected at our office in Trebetherick:
Check in is at 4pm at the Trebetherick House, Please note that the Office closes at 17.30.
If you are arriving out of office hours the key safe is in a white box situated on the far right hand outside wall of our office.
Local Natural retreats Rock Holidays Office – 01208808340
4 Hour Emergency Retreat Assistance – 07788204770