We Love —
- This wonderful property is ideal for families with children
- A truly idyllic haven, Port Isaac is considered one of the most appealing fishing villages on the north coast of Cornwall
- Enjoy your expansive balcony - the perfect spot to soak up the sunshine on warmer days
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Stay in this quiet cul-de-sac within a short 5-10 minute walk to the quaint fishing harbour of Port Isaac. A truly idyllic haven, Port Isaac is one of the most appealing fishing villages on the north coast of Cornwall. The quaint working harbour has a daily fish market where you can buy fresh lobster and crab and is a wonderful place to observe the daily activities.
The narrow alleyways (the most famous being “Squeezy Belly Alley”, said to be the narrowest street in the world!) and pretty traditional fisherman's cottages add further to the charm of exploring this delightful village. Make sure you dine out at the picturesque seafood restaurants and revel in the atmosphere of many lively cafes.
Recently famous as 'Port Wenn' in the television series "Doc Martin". With the weekly performances of the bestselling choral group "Fisherman's Friends", an array of local galleries, arts and craft shops, there is plenty to see and do all year round.
Your Accommodation —
Sleeps up to
Configured with the living area upstairs to benefit from the delightful sea views, the sitting room leads off onto an expansive balcony with outdoor dining, the perfect spot to soak up the sunshine on warmer days.
The bedrooms at 21 Silvershells are all to a high standard and feature beautiful furnishings and cosy beds.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps: Max of 8
- Bath/Shower: Family bathroom & 2 en-suite shower rooms
- Dogs allowed: No
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths/WC: 3
- Bedroom 1: Double with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2: Twin or link beds
- Bedroom 3: Single with pull out bed and TV
- Bedroom 4: Downstairs, double with en-suite shower room and door onto patio with sea views
- Family bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Sitting room with Plasma TV, DVD player and balcony with glass walls and gate with steps to garden
- Kitchen with double electric oven and hob, dishwasher , microwave and fridge
- Utility room with fridge/freezer, washing machine and sink
- Garden with outside furniture
- Central heating
- Linen and towels provided
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a self-catering stay.
The property features a modern, fully equipped kitchen so you can easily prepare all your meals.
There are also numerous restaurants, cafes and pubs within walking distance if you fancy a night off cooking!
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
Keys can be collected at the Natural Retreats office in Trebetherick:
Check in is at 4pm at the Trebetherick House, Please note that the Office closes at 17.30.
If you are arriving out of office hours the key safe is in a white box situated on the far right hand outside wall of our office.
Local Natural retreats Rock Holidays Office – 01208808340
24 Hour Emergency Retreat Assistance – 07788204770