We Love —
- The award-winning Green House hotel is a beautiful boutique hotel in the heart of Bournemouth, marrying an appreciation of English culture and with a love of the Earth.
- Dine at the 2AA Rosette-awarded Arbor restaurant at The Green House Hotel, where our members will enjoy £40 dinner credit!
- You will stay in a Large Double Room; stay for 2 nights and benefit from an Afternoon tea for 2 with glass of local sparkling wine each on arrival!
Customer reviews —
Please note that this offer is non-refundable
Your Destination —
There is plenty in the area to keep you busy with Bournemouth centre offering a variety of shops, restaurants and nightlife. Enjoy the stunning views, flora and fauna or head over to Brownsea Island which is only a short ferry ride away.
With an ideal location to take in the beauty of nature for a peaceful respite, and strategically placed to explore the surrounding area, you will find countless options to spend the time in this English coastal retreat.
- Brownsea Island (Via Ferry) 1 hr, 9.9 mi (by car)
- Kings Park Athletics Stadium: 12 min, 2.7 mi (by car)
- Vitality Stadium: 10 min, 2.4 mi (by car)
- Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum: 7 min, .3 mi
- St. Peter's Church: 10 min, .5 mi
- Grovesnor Casino Bournemouth: 8 min, .4 mi
- Sandbanks - 15 min, 5 mi (by car)
Please note that distances and times are approximate and by foot unless as otherwise stated
The Green House Hotel 4* —
The hotel opened in April 2010 to rave reviews and in November 2010 was named ‘Small Hotel of the Year’ at the Bournemouth Tourism Awards.
With a charming atmosphere, inviting decor, and gourmet dining options, it is an ideal destination for some coastal charm.
- 32 Rooms
- Restaurant & Bar
- 24-Hour front desk
- Safety deposit box
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Dry cleaning
- Breakfast in the room
- Ironing service
- Bicycle rental
- Packed lunches
- Free parking
- Complimentary Free Parking
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Large Double Room.
Just for you:
- Still and sparkling water in the room
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary late check out until midday
The hotel’s double rooms are beautifully furnished. All have a King size bed, 32” LED flat screen TV, Bose sound dock, luxurious goose down duvets and crisp white organic bed linen. The bathrooms have natural stone basins, walk in showers and luxury toiletries.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- Dinner credit of £40 to use in Arbor restaurant
- Members staying for 2 nights will benefit from an Afternoon tea for 2 with glass of local sparkling wine each on arrival
Daily deliveries of fresh, local ingredients come from England's nearby garden counties - Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire. These include the best meat, vegetables, and dairy products. Enjoying a prime location on the south coast, the Arbor Restaurant maintains a close relationship with local fish and shellfish suppliers.
Your dining experience here will be absolutely exquisite. Only the finest ingredients are used to create the most superb and flavoursome blends to satiate your pallet and the restaurant’s décor follows the theme of the hotel – elegant with touches of Victorian furnishings.
Most of the breakfast ingredients are sourced from the New Forest from small suppliers that have been approved with the New Forest Marque.
Your Journey to The Green House Hotel 4* —
Transport is not included in this offer.
The hotel is located in central Bournemouth: from city centre follow Bath Road to St Peters roundabout and take 4th exit onto Grove Road. From travel interchange, A338 and A35 follow Holdenhurst Road onto Bath Road and take 2nd exit from St Peters roundabout onto Grove road. The Bournemouth Central station is 0.8 miles from the hotel.