We Love —
- Escape for a short break to the northwest of England, right in the heart of it and just 30 minutes from Manchester, Liverpool, Blackpool and the southern edge of the Lake District.
- Soak up four star amenities at Hallmark Hotel Preston Leyland 4*, where you'll stay in a Classic Room on a Half Board basis.
- Spend your days whiling away the hours at the newly refurbished leisure space with its large indoor swimming pool, and end each day with a 3-course meal at the award-winning Four Seasons Restaurant.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Your Hotel —
- Free super fast WiFi throughout the hotel
- Superbly located off junction 28 of the M6
- Free parking
- 93 bedrooms
- 13 conference and meeting rooms
- Italian Courtyard with a licence to host civil ceremonies
- Indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sauna
- Visit England Award for Customer Service
- Taste of Lancashire Award
- Green Business Tourism Scheme Gold Award
- The Four Seasons Restaurant
- J28 Lounge and bar area
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Classic Room
Just for you: Bottle of wine upon arrival
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a half board stay. (Breakfast and 3-course evening meal served in main restaurant - excludes drinks)
Due to the abundance of locally sourced ingredients, the exquisite and inviting Four Seasons Restaurant prides itself on masterfully crafted dishes made from produce found across the surrounding farmland. From Moroccan spiced lamb tagine and pan fried river trout to 10oz ribeye steaks and Curious beer battered fish and chips, the choices range from innovative creations to classics.
J28 bar and lounge
Lighter bites accompanied by Sky Sports found here!
Your Time —
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
Hallmark Hotel Preston Leyland