We Love —
- This former Victorian manor offers a central location ideal for exploring the surrounding area.
- An abundance of green hills, picturesque forests and vast open spaces makes Warwickshire an ideal destination for walkers.
- For a more relaxing break, rejuvenate in the health club and relax in the pool or sauna.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Not far away is Birmingham, the poster child for reinvention, over the last decade this once industrial city has been revitalised with a sleek new shopping centre, beautifully restored Victorian buildings & a positive explosion of trendy bars & restaurants.
- Packwood House: 20min / 10km
- Baddesley Clinton: 20min / 12km
- Cadbury World: 25min / 12.5km
- Birmingham: 30min / 13.5km
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Explore local attractions, unwind in the hotel's extensive gardens, or recharge at the fitness centre and indoor pool — the choice is yours.
- Single Guest Room (20m² / max. 2 persons): These smaller rooms are perfect for the single traveller who is looking for an inviting room to stay in.
- Double / Twin Guest Room (20m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms are the perfect spot to relax amidst a modern decor.
- Superior Double Room (20m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms are decorated in a comfortable yet chic style with beautiful design touches.