We Love —
- Experience the unique charm of The Crazy Bear Beaconsfield 5* - a luxuriously opulent hotel nestled in a historic market town.
- Nero marble, velvet walls, mirrored ceilings, two restaurants and an outdoor pool - this outstanding hotel is a mind-blowing whirlwind for the senses, an experience not to be missed!
- Our members benefit from Champagne upon arrival, a delicious three-course menu in a choice of restaurants, a bottle of exclusive Tsarine by Adriana Champagne in your individually designed bedroom and an extensive continental breakfast buffet.
Customer reviews —
Please Note: This offer is Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable and Cannot be Booked in Conjunction with any Other Offer. The Date of Booking Cannot be Changed.
Your Destination —
Nestled by the Chiltern Hills Area of Outstanding Beauty, a stay here provides an ideal break from day-to-day life, while being close enough to Central London to allow more urban day-trips easily. The 'Old Town' consists of many Tudor, Georgian and Neo-Georgian buildings, and the town is even home to the first model village in the world!
The Crazy Bear Beaconsfield 5* —
After being named on Conde Nast's list for best new hotels in the world, the hotel has gone on to become a well-known name across the UK, synonymous with flamboyant decor, luxury service and unique charm.
Situated in the oldest documented building in Beaconsfield, The Crazy Bear Beaconsfield 5* is a delightful juxtaposition between history and modern opulence. It has been meticulously restored down to every detail, and is sure to provide a once-in-a-lifetime hotel experience!
The hotel is home to a gorgeous terrace, a swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, Thai massage services and two incredible restaurants.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
This offer is based on a choice between a Townhouse Room, a Deluxe Room, a Superior Room, a Junior Suite and a Suite.
All Rooms Sleep up to
Your Board Basis
This offer is based on a Half Board Stay (continental breakfast buffet and evening meal served in one of the hotel's two restaurants - excludes drinks).
Just For You:
- Two Flutes of Lanson Pere et Fils Champagne Upon Check-In
- Complimentary Bottle of Tsarine by Adriana Champagne in the Room
- 3-Course Dinner in the Hotel's Thai Restaurant or English Restaurant
- Continental Breakfast Buffet
The hotel's English Restaurant offers everything from breakfast and afternoon tea, to a la Carte dining options. Serving grilled meats, fish and delicious vegetarian options, here each and every guest is sure to be delighted. Their smoked products are even smoked in their Farm Shop, while their pork and lamb is reared at the Crazy Bear farm. True, local produce that is sure to put a smile on our guests' faces!
Set Menu - http://www.crazybeargroup.co.uk/menus/set-english/
The Thai Restaurant offers another unique dining experience, catering for a variety of tastes with their modern, oriental dishes. Please note however that the Thai Restaurant is closed on Mondays.
Set Menu - http://www.crazybeargroup.co.uk/menus/set-thai/
The bar sells innovative cocktails and small plates, providing a casual spot to sit and relax for our guests.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Journey to The Crazy Bear Beaconsfield 5* —
Transport is not included in this offer.