We Love —
- Set in a wisteria-covered house, the Powder Mills Hotel 3* boasts sophisticated rooms, period style features and a charming countryside setting.
- This 18th-century country manor is nestled in 150 acres of parkland with woods and large lakes surrounding.
- Our members benefit from a choice of 3 delightful rooms, alongside 2 dining options and a tasty welcome glass of sparkling wine!
Your Destination —
There are many local attractions and places of interest, including the National Trust's Bodiam Castle, Bedgebury National Forest and Camber Sands.
Powder Mills is in the heart of the East Sussex countryside and can offer many different activities such as clay pigeon shooting, fishing archery and other country sports.
Powder Mills Hotel 3* —
This a is a great choice for nature lovers - the hotel’s springer spaniel welcomes many guests, and wild geese, swans, ducks, kingfishers and herons abound in the grounds, thanks to a seven-acre specimen fishing lake.
The Hotel is tastefully furnished throughout with furniture and paintings in-keeping with the period of the property. From the Entrance Hall to the Bar, the Drawing Room and the Large Music Room, the ambience is that of a luxurious yet welcoming country home.
- 41 Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- Extensive Grounds
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Standard Room, an Executive Room or a Junior Suite.
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a choice between a Bed and Breakfast or Half Board Board Basis (breakfast and 3-course set menu in the AA-Rosette Orangery Restaurant each night - excludes drinks).
Just For You:
- One Glass of Sparkling Wine per person on Arrival
- Complimentary Dinner for Two on the First Night (3-course set menu in the AA-Rosette Orangerie Restaurant, excludes drinks - Only Valid with Bed and Breakfast Bookings)
Please Note: This offer does not include a 10% discretionary service charge in the restaurant.
If you're lucky you will also catch the Jazz Afternoon, held on one Sunday of each month (extra charge applies.)
The Gunpowder Menu offers light snacks and sandwiches in the hotel's lounge areas and conservatory. (Not available on Friday or Saturday evenings or on Sunday afternoons).
Your Journey to the Powder Mills Hotel 3* —
Transport is not included in this offer.
You will find your hotel at the following address: