We Love —
- This beautiful boutique hotel is designed in a village style, spread across the craggy mountainside with magnificent sea views
- Your hotel is located in Kumlubuk - a rural village 15 miles from Marmaris - so you can easily explore some of Turkey's spectacular countryside.
- Your spacious suite has a private sea view terrace so you can wake up to a brilliant view every morning!
Customer reviews —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply).
Your Destination —
It has an incredible amount to offer, with wonderful diverse scenery and a colourful culture. Heavily wooded mountains plunge down to a scattering of coastal villages and beaches. Remote ancient sites such as Amos (3.3km), Loryma (2.3km) and Knidos wait to be explored.
This region provides an opportunity to experience a taste of the real, rural Turkey.
Dionysos Hotel —
Built on top of a jaw-dropping canyon overlooking the Bay of Kumlubük on the Bozburun Peninsula, there are panoramic sea views from virtually every perspective of this boutique hotel.
Viewed from the sea the hotel appears to have belonged there for centuries. Luxurious services and facilities include boat trips, spa treatments, a private Beach Club and wine and olive oil tastings.
This is an excellent choice for those seeking seclusion, relaxation and romance in a unique and beautiful location.
- 43 guest rooms
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Beach Club (5 mins drive away)
- Pool Bar
- Honesty Market with free delivery service to the rooms
- Boutique: selling an eclectic range of local goods
- Organic farm
- Complimentary WIFI
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Sea View Suite