We Love —
- Located in Porto’s main historical centre, this ornate Baroque hotel is without a doubt, a fantastic & memorable place to holiday.
- Porto is a colourful city with medieval relics and tantalising cuisine, there are many cultural, historical, and gastro-delights - all on your hotel's doorstep!
- This member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World has been declared a National Monument due to its opulent style!
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Porto, Historical Centre —
Set in the city’s centre you will find a number of interesting cultural spots like the Casa da Música and the Fundação Serralves, highly esteemed cultural facilities of the country. Stroll down the Rua Santa Catarina, the most dynamic and rich commercial street located within this centre. Filled with cafés, shops, busy shoppers and a unique aura, you will gradually start feeling the appeal of this exciting environment. One of the most special gems in the city is the Majestic coffee shop, a great location for you to stop and sip some tea while you admire its harmonious architecture.
- Clérigos Tower: 5min / 350m by foot
- Porto Cathedral: 10min / 800m by foot
- Palácio da Bolsa: 15min / 900m by foot
- Ribeira Square: 15min / 1km by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Just for you: VIP treatment upon arrival
Over the years, Infante Sagres has welcomed personalities as the Dalai Lama, Bob Dylan and Prince Edward. They all came for the hotel’s flamboyant style, pampering luxury, and for its prime location in picturesque Porto.
At Hotel Infante Sagres, the guestroom interiors are suave and stylish, an elegant blend of past and present with majestic lofty ceilings and touches of grandeur throughout. Rooms exude an aura of intimate charm, which is enhanced by the attentive, personalised service.
- Standard Room (16m² / max. 2 persons): These elegant rooms are brimming with subtle references to Portugal's hot pot of influences that combine to create a pleasing urban retreat.
- Superior Room (21m² / max. 2 persons): Spacious sophistication defines this room, its muted colour scheme & collection modern artworks combines to create a peaceful space.
- Deluxe Room (23m² / max. 2 persons): These individually decorated rooms are rich in character and bathed in light.
- Suite (30m² / max. 2 persons): This large suite features genuine antiques & a warm colour scheme, the walls are adorned with paintings that have been specially painted for the hotel by local artists,
Just for you: A 20% discount at the Caudalie Vinothérapie® Spa which can be found at the nearby Yeatman Hotel (not applicable on rituals)
Winner of the 'Best Hotel Spa - Europe 2013', the Caudalie Vinothérapie® Spa at The Yeatman is an oasis of serenity and wellbeing. Its tranquil setting includes ten therapy rooms where guests can relax and enjoy Caudalie’s unique Vinothérapie® care and treatment programmes, including barrel bath immersions, relaxing Vichy shower massage and other signature body and facial treatments.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.