We Love —
- Take off for a few enchanting days in a true Tangiers home
- Relax next to the pool that is surrounded by a lush green garden
- Revel in a delicious breakfast on the terrace while admiring the sea view
- Explore Tangiers, the "White City", and take a stroll in the Medina district
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
All dotted in a style that is their own, comfortable, bright and spacious, the rooms and suites of La Maison de Tanger offer amazing views of the sea, mountains or the hotel's garden. Let yourself be enchanted by a cocoon of serenity in Morocco.
- Room 1 (25 m² / max 2 persons): Open the doors to this "mini-suite" that faces directly south and is decorated in a Neo-Moroccan style. Its beautiful view of the luxuriantly green garden will enchant you!
- Room 2 (15 m² / max 2 persons): Somewhere between Moroccan charm and contemporary style, Room 2 shows off a modern decoration in black, grey and red tones for clam and peaceful moments.
- Room 3 (20 m² / max 2 persons): An exposition that faces dead south and an agreeable view of the mountain, these are the principal characteristics of Room 3. Decorated in a modern fashion with silver grey tones, it also has a spacious bathroom.
- Room 4 (30 m² / max 2 persons): Boasting a Neo-Marrakchi spirit, Room 4 has a view of the garden and strait. Authentic in nature and painted in ochre earth tones, its promises nights that are peaceful and tranquil.
- Suite 6 (30 m² / max 3 persons of which 2 adults): Suite 6 is located on the second floor and has loft nestled in behind a glassed in solarium. Fall under the spell of its private terrace that provides breathtaking views of the bay.
- Suite 7 (40 m² / max 3 persons of which 2 adults): This suite is the most spacious available in the residence and offers its occupants an inviting atmosphere dressed in ochre coloured earth tones as you appreciate its private terrace and pleasant glass wall that shows off the beautiful natural surroudings.
- Suite 8 (30 m² /max 3 persons of which 2 adults): Situated at the back of the garden and facing the pool, Suite 8 is dotted with a glass canopy that is protected by trees but allows an agreeable amount of sunlight to pass all day long.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.