We Love —
- Stay in the oldest guest house in Tangier
- Enjoy the ideal location in the historical district of Kasbah
- Admire the stunning panoramic view over the bay of Tangier from the terrace
- Explore the city and stroll through the Medina
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
Upon arrival, enjoy a welcome tea (per person per stay) and a welcome gift (per room per stay).
The stylish guest rooms at Dar Nour are bright and comfortable, decorated with Moroccan art, carpets and embroidery to exude an authentic charm.
- Standard Double Room (25 m² / max 3 persons including 2 adults): You will have the choice between the Itaf Room with its yellow ocher walls inspired by the Kasbahs, or the Faris Room painted in oriental red tones.
- Mini Suite (25 m² / max 3 persons including 2 adults): Choose between the Salam mini-suite with its green and black waxed tiles in typical Tangier-style or the the Mohand mini-suite which pays tribute to Berber art with its natural colours and pottery from the Rif.
- Mini Suite Superior (25 m² / max 3 persons including 2 adults): Choose between the Jassim Suite, a two-level suite with its red rock n'roll walls or the white Fayza mini-suite located at the very top of the house decorated in the Andalusian style.
- Suite (30m² / max 3 persons including 2 adults): Make your choice between the Hafa Suite and its whitewashed walls, tiled with blue Matisse and its private terrace or the bright, white and elegant Nour Suite.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
At lunch or dinner, spicy tajines and tangy Moroccan salads are served in the hotel's elegant restaurant, Salon Bleu, set in a seafront house a few steps from the hotel.