We Love —
- Stay in an authentic Riad located in the heart of Marrakech
- Relax in a spacious and welcoming hotel
- Unwind by the pool before discovering new flavours in the restaurant
- Stroll through the colourful Djemaa El Fna square in the evening
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Immerse yourself in the souks of the medina, let yourself be lulled by the flowing fountains, listen to the song of the muezzin from a roof terrace and then admire the city and its red ochre walls surrounded by the majestic Atlas mountains.
Your Hotel —
Upon your arrival, you will be welcomed with a mint tea accompanied by Moroccan pastries (per person and per stay).
The Riad Clementine rooms offer spaces that are warm, comfortable and in-keeping with the traditional Moroccan style.
- Comfort Rooms 1, 2 or 8 (17 to 23 m² / max. 2 or 3 persons): Quiet and clean, the Comfort rooms are fully equipped and all have a seating area and a pleasant patio. Their decor combines modernity with tradition.
- Superior rooms 3 or 4 (19 to 25 m² / max 2 or 3 persons): Discreetly Moroccan and complemented by soft modern touches. The Superior rooms are tastefully furnished and offer a pleasant seating area on a beautiful marble floor.
- Privilege rooms 5, 6 or 7 (25 to 32 m² / max. 2 or 3 persons): With a patio and a magnificent marble floor, the Privilege rooms are spacious and well thought out. In Privilege rooms 6 and 7 there is a charming fireplace.
- Exclusive use of the Riad (maximum 19 people including 16 adults): Enjoy a unique experience with family or friends and opt for exclusive use of the Riad for you and your party. It can accommodate up to 16 adults.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
At nightfall, after a long day of discovery, dine at the Riad's restaurant and enjoy a candlelit dinner which showcases the thousand and one flavours of Moroccan cuisine. You will benefit from a 20€ discount on the food and drink at the restaurant (per romm and per stay).
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.