We Love —
- Revel in All Inclusive luxury at Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita where your Romance Ocean Front One Bedroom Suite with Plunge Pool awaits.
- It overlooks 400 metres of pristine white sand on the Riviera Maya - Mexico's most popular beach destination, popular with couples, sunseekers and divers.
- Choose Offer Two to enjoy a 3 night tour of the Yuacatan Region before heading onto Cancun, seeing iconic Mayan architecture such as Chichen Itza.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Cancun combines the allure of quintessential Caribbean beaches with the mystique of ancient history and colourful Mexican culture. It's known as Mexico's top beach holiday destination, catering for extreme relaxation by day, and by night it lights up to offer fun, frivolity and partying into the small hours.
Whether you're a jungle explorer, a watersports enthusiast or looking for something quiet and romantic, you are sure to find the perfect balance of pure relaxation, fun-filled activities and ancient culture during your Cancun holiday.
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya 5* —
Just for you: $200 USD Resort Credit per room per stay, applicable as follows:
- $100 for Spa Treatments (2x coupons of $40.00 and 1x coupon of $20. Coupons are not combinable and not valid for products at the Spa Boutique.)
- $60 for One Romantic Dinner per stay (1x coupon of $40and 1x coupon of $20. Coupons are combinable and coupons are not valid for bottles of wine.)
- $40 for bottles of wine at any of the restaurants (4x coupons of $10. Coupons are not combinable.)
Resort credit is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable.
It features 90 beachfront suites, award-winning restaurants, Thalassotherapy Centre, scuba diving centre and a private 48 ft. catamaran.
Focused on romance and indulgence, the resort's signature Endless Privileges® programme offers guests limitless access to gourmet dining options, top-shelf branded drinks and complimentary activities including greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya.
- 90 Luxury Suites
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Beach Area
- 3 restaurants
- 3 bars
- Sushi & ceviche bar
- Scuba diving centre
- Thalassotherapy spa
- No check-in or check-out times (subject to availability)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
Just for you: An upgrade to a Romance Ocean Front One Bedroom Suite with Plunge Pool.
Sleeps up to
Size: 115 sqm
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive Stay. (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks.)
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita offers the finest in gourmet dining at three restaurants and one sushi & ceviche bar, where reservations are never required.
Choose from an array of organic and heart-healthy à la carte dining options featuring locally grown fare and personalized dishes. Each restaurant also serves gluten-free and vegetarian dishes, or can accommodate any allergy or dietary restriction.
Dine at beachside El Chiringuito, the AAA Four Diamond award-winning La Canoa, a romantic dinner for two in your suite, at "La Mesa del Patron" or another beautiful spot around the resort. All meals are included with Endless Privileges®.
You can also take advantage of the Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience at participating local resorts.
Enjoy your favorite cocktail, a fine wine, or an ice-cold beer while you take in the beautiful vista of Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita. Choose from a variety of top-shelf international and domestic spirits while relaxing poolside or reading a good book in The Library Bar, or dine in the private, exclusive dining room at the 5,000-bottle international Wine Cellar.
Relax and drink poolside, reconnect with your friends over cocktails on the beach, or retreat to your luxury suite where 24-hour room service and your own complimentary mini-bar await you. Your favorite drinks are served without limit or expected gratuities.
Endless Privileges® Inclusions
- Gourmet à la carte dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily
- Limitless international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- 24-hour private in-suite dining
- Daily afternoon tea time with live plant infusions
- Complimentary 20-minute wellness experience or fitness consultation
- A traditional Temazcal steam room ceremony
- Complimentary greens fees at a nearby golf course
- 20-minute Thalasso Seawater Experience
- Marina la Bonita inclusions such as a shopping excursion by boat on the Wahoo Express to Isla Mujeres
- One hour catamaran sunset sail (weather permitting)
Your Time —
You may choose to add the following activities at the next stage of booking:
- Excursion to Chichen Itza: Visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World, a must in Mexico, then visit the colonial city of Valladolid, then swim in the cenotes.
- Swimming with dolphins
The resort is home to the first certified Thalassotherapy Spa in North America. This tranquil, holistic wellness retreat combines relaxing Thalassotherapy with native Mayan treatments, offering skin care, couples massages, body wraps, and more.
In addition, the Thalasso Centre provides additional wellness experiences including Aquagym, Yoga, Meditation and Tai-Chi classes, strength and cardiovascular training facilities, physiotherapy, nutrition, acupuncture and Chinese medicine services and Mayan healing practices.
Additional resort activities include: Cigar making, Tequila & wine tasting, Cooking lessons, Dance classes and Golf at Grand Coral Rivera Maya.
Optional Yucatan Tour —
Before heading to Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya, you may choose to enjoy a 3 night/4 day tour of the Yucatan region of Mexico. You will visit ancient Mayan pyramids, beautiful natural sights and taste delicious gastronomy.
A land of colors and light, magic, festivities and passion, the Yucatan is a "tribute to the splendor of a vanished world".
Arrival at Cancun International Airport, welcome by your guide and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at La Quinta Hotel (or similar).
DAY 2: CANCUN - CHICHEN ITZA - IZAMAL - MERIDA
Breakfast at the hotel. Meet with your driver then departure for Chichen Itza. Declared as one of the 7 Wonders of the World, this site offers incredible and unique architectural examples, such as the Kukulcan Pyramid. Visit the archaeological site before heading back to the magical city of Izamal. In the afternoon, departure for Mérida. Overnight at the Hotel Español Paseo de Montejo (or similar).
DAY 3: MERIDA - UXMAL - CHOCOLATE MUSEUM - MERIDA
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure for the visit of the archaeological site of Uxmal. In the afternoon, you will visit the chocolate museum before returning to Merida for a panoramic tour of this beautiful colonial city. Return to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel Español Paseo de Montejo (or similar).
DAY 4: COBA - TULUM - CANCUN
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure for Coba, where you will visit its archaeological site before discovering that of Tulum. This is the only site overlooking the Caribbean Sea, from where you can admire the incredible landscapes of the ruins with the turquoise sea in the background.
Then you will be transferred to Hideaway at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya for your 7, 10 or 14 night stay.
Note: Government tax is not included and must be paid for the sites of Uxmal and Chichen Itza (about 9 €). Price given for information only, subject to modification.
Optional Tour Upgrades —
The below may be added at the next stage of the booking process, for an additional fee.
- Upgrade to 5* hotels throughout the tour.
- Upgrade to Half Board dining throughout the tour. (Breakfast and dinner, excludes drinks.)
Tour Hotels —
- Cancun: The Quinta / Smart Oasis / Four Point or similar
- Merida: Español Paseo de Montejo / Wyndham / Holiday Inn or similar
5 * hotels: (if choosing the upgrade)
- Cancun: Grand Krystal Cancun or similar
- Merida: Hyatt / Fiesta Americana or similar
Your Journey to Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya 5* —
Flights: You may choose from economy or business class flights.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included for members booking flights with us.
Cancun Airport to Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya: 25 mins / 24 km