We Love —
- Enjoy a stay at the Secrets The Vine Cancun 5*, bordered by the beautiful waters of the Caribbean and the white sand beaches of Cancun.
- With the hotel's signature Unlimited-Luxury® All Inclusive package included, all you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy this beautiful resort.
- During their stay, our members may choose between three unique room types, two of which include incredible Preferred Club amenities!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
The hotel’s desk can help you arrange private or group excursions to these wonderful nearby attractions:
Chichén Itzá Mayan Ruins – These Mayan ruins include several restored ancient structures, pyramids and excellent views of Chichén Itzá. Chichén Itzá is one of the most impressive of all the Mayan Ruins, named as one of the 7 wonders of the world. The pyramid and other historical ruins are located in the middle of the jungle and are part of an extensive tour of the area.
Puerto Morelos – Small fishing town Puerto Morelos is known for its beachfront restaurants serving fresh the catch of the day, bars and cosy coffee shops.
Playa del Carmen – Known better as 5th avenue, the most popular shopping strip in Riviera Maya, walk by their peddled floor to get to know the local and the most exclusive shops in the same street, just one block away from pristine beaches and turquoise water.
Xel-Ha Archeological Site – A natural aquarium park considered the largest aquarium in the world.
Tulum Mayan Ruins – Tulum is the site of a Pre-Columbian Maya walled city serving as a major port for Coba. The ruins are located on 39 feet cliffs along the east coast of the Yucatan Peninsula on the Caribbean Sea. Tulum is one of the best-preserved coastal Mayan sites and one of the most beautiful sights in the world.
Secrets The Vine Cancun 5* —
Secrets The Vine is an adults-only resort, boasting 497 graciously-appointed guestrooms, all with private balconies revealing awe-inspiring views of the Caribbean and Laguna Nichupte. Each guestroom is a warm and inviting sanctuary that draws you in and surrounds you with comfort and state-of-the-art conveniences. Close attention to detail, exquisite architecture and the finest comforts make Secrets The Vine Cancun 5* a truly memorable experience. Relax in the most affluent surroundings whilst taking in the most captivating views of the Caribbean.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Deluxe Ocean View Room, a Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View Room and a Preferred Club Ocean View Junior Suite.
Deluxe Ocean View Room / Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View Room
Sleeps up to
Preferred Club Ocean View Junior Suite
Sleeps up to
Preferred Club Amenities:
- Personalised check-in and check-out
- Special concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Preferred Club suites in premium locations
- Upgraded mini-bar
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Pillow menu
- Complimentary newspaper in-suite every day (English or Spanish)
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Daily continental breakfast service
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts and fine liquors
- Complimentary computer access
- Private Preferred Club pool
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
Just for you:
- One free wine tasting per guest per stay
- 25% Discount on wine therapy massages
Market Café - Serving authentic à la carte Mexican gourmet-style favourites for dinner (buffet style for breakfast & lunch)
Dragons Restaurant - Serving up elegant, fine dining celebrating flavours from the Far East.
Sea Salt Grill - Offering indoor and outdoor dining facing an exposed kitchen and featuring the best of Peruvian cooking.
Nebbiolo Ristorante - With an antipasti bar and stone pizza oven, Italian specialities are served with modern Italian decor.
Ólio Mediterranean Cuisine - Flavours from Tunisia, Morocco, Greece and Spain served overlooking the pool area and Laguna Nichupte.
Barefoot Grill - Enjoy a variety of light lunch specialities by the pool each day.
Bluewater Grill - Enjoy grilled specialities in a seaside setting.
The Vine Bazaar: The Café - Modern textures and colours celebrate the core of the home and highlights the earthly delights of the Mexican culture and harvest. Open 24 hours.
- Full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks each day – choose from six á la carte venues, a café, and a grill
- Bottomless fruit juices and soft drinks
- Limitless international and domestic premium beer and top-shelf spirits from six bars and lounges throughout the resort
- Elegantly-appointed suites with world-class amenities and finest décor
- In-suite mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water and premium beer
- Endless access to reservation-free restaurants, bars and lounges
- Variety of daytime activities including water, land, and beach sports
- Nightly theme parties and exciting live entertainment and shows
- Pool and beach wait service
- 24-hour room and concierge service
- All taxes and gratuities
- Access to The Vine Bazaar – a unique centralised venue with modern touches featuring a café, bar, library, and lounge
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Entertainment – Vacations at Secrets The Vine Cancun are anything but ordinary, with exceptional entertainment options offered daily including live music, theme party nights, weekly manager’s cocktail party, movies on the beach, ping-pong, yoga, beach volley, mixology cocktail classes, dance lessons, snorkelling, and water aerobics. Secrets The Vine Cancun guests can enjoy complimentary greens fees at nearby golf courses.
Pools - The resort’s three infinity pools and Preferred Club pool provide breathtaking views stretching to the horizon. At the magnificent pool area, you will find layers of platforms and water intersecting on its way down to the ocean, just like the water on the Yucatan Peninsula seeps through layers of limestone finding its way to the sea.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Visit Chichen Itza
An Excursion to Albatros
Please Note: this offer does not include an additional transport fee os $20 or a tax of $12.
Your Journey to the Secrets The Vine Cancun 5* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process. The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Return transfers are included for guests who book flights with us. For guests who opt to book accommodation only holidays, it may be possible to add these transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (offers with recommended durations only - subject to availability).