We Love —
- Experience a tropical escape at this wonderfully located resort - spend your day reclining in the sun or discover some of the magnificent Mayan monuments.
- Catch the sun on the nearby Playa del Carmen or enjoy the peaceful seclusion of the hotel's private beach.
- Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun stands well apart from the ordinary all-inclusive - enjoy a la carte service of the finest food and beverages!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Cancun is a lively city and very popular with travellers, especially those seeking fun night-life. Marine life is an attractive activity for many visitors here and the warm Caribbean sea makes it all the more enjoyable.
The area has a plethora of bars and clubs but is also a haven of serenity. Though the beaches can get busy it is not impossible to find privacy, especially on the private beach stretches – something you will have while staying at this resort.
Visit the fishing village of Puerto Morelos, where you will find the pyramids of Tulum and is close to Crococun Zoo and Arrecife de Puerto Morelos National Park.
Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun 5* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Preferred Club Deluxe Tropical View Room (44m²) or Preferred Club Tropical View Junior Suite (53m²).
Just for you:
- $200 Resort discount per room per stay
Preferred Club Deluxe Tropical View Room
Sleeps up to
Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View
Sleeps up to
Preferred Club Privileges
- Preferred status and amenities:
- Premium mini-bar
- Premium bath amenities
- Complimentary newspaper in-suite every day (English or Spanish)
- Private Preferred Club Lounge:
- Daily continental breakfast service
- Afternoon hot and cold hors-d'oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts and fine liquors
- Complimentary computer access
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
Savour a fusion of flavours in seven gourmet a la carte restaurants offering Mediterranean, Continental, Seafood and Pan-Asian cuisine. The chefs use the freshest local ingredients and the finest imported delicacies to make every meal a true culinary experience. Your gourmet meals will be accompanied by premium brand wines and spirits. 24-hour room service is also available.
Himitsu - Offering guests a fusion of Pan-Asian and Hibachi á la carte delicacies, the Himitsu is open for dinner only with a casually elegant dress code.
Oceana - Enjoy fresh á la carte seafood presented in a quiet and romantic seaside setting. The Oceana is open for dinner only with a casual dress code.
Portofino - Explore the flavours of the Mediterranean with delicious Italian favourites served each evening. Portofino’s dress code is casual elegance and is available for dinner only.
La Riviera - Enjoy Mexican cuisine with a variety of international speciality items and classics for breakfast and lunch. This restaurant offers a variety of themed nights for dinner. La Riviera’s dress code is Casual.
Seaside Grill - Located directly on the beach, Seaside Grill offers a variety of light snacks, full meals and á la carte Caribbean steaks during the evening. Seaside Grill is open for lunch and dinner with a casual dress code.
Cactus Club - Located beachside, the Cactus Club Taco & Ceviche Bar offers up various types of Ceviche and famous shrimp and fish tacos. Cactus Club is open during the day with a casual dress code.
Coco Café - Head down to Coco Café for a variety of snacks and pastries to enjoy with your morning coffee. Coco Café is open 24 hours a day with a casual dress code.
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico with Unlimited Connectivity
Your Time —
Offering a sublime atmosphere of pure indulgence combining hydrotherapy and indigenous treatments creating a refreshing, invigorating and peaceful experience. Stretching over 14,000 sq. ft., situated among the Riviera Maya jungle, Secrets Spa by Pevonia allows for ultimate relaxation and a chance to spoil yourself both physically and spiritually.
Guests of Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun, are offered complimentary greens fees at Grand Coral Rivera Maya. A course designed by PGA champion and golf course designer, Nick Price, the Grand Coral Riviera Maya boasts a magnificent 18-hole, 7,043-yard golf course where golf pros and amateurs alike can enjoy a round only steps away from the breathtaking Caribbean Sea.
Your Optional Excursions —
Depart from your hotel in the morning and head to Chichen Itza, the famous archaeological site. Declared as one of the 7 Wonders of the World, this site offers incredible and unique architectural examples, such as the Kukulcan Pyramid.
Enjoy a spectacular day in the Mexican Caribbean as you sail from Cancun to Isla Mujeres, in beautiful Catamaran. Explore the impressive sites and beautiful reefs of Isla Mujeres, an area combining the beauty of the Caribbean, the density of the tropical jungle and the legacy of Mayan civilisation. Isla Mujeres stands out as one of Mexico's natural treasures - a paradise on earth.
Your Journey to Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun 5* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Shared transfers are included for flight inclusive offers only. It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (recommended durations only - subject to availability).