We Love —
- Head to the breathtaking shores of Cancun and the Riviera Maya for a fabulous stay at the Iberostar Selection Paraiso Maya 5*.
- Home to an indulgent, adults-only spa, a variety of delightful dining venues and an incredible family-friendly on-site waterpark, this hotel is sure to provide the holiday of a lifetime.
- During their stay, our members will enjoy a choice of two suites, both of which include all inclusive dining and $600 resort credit when staying at least 7 nights!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Cancun combines the allure of quintessential Caribbean beaches with the mystique of ancient history and colourful Mexican culture. It's known as Mexico's top beach holiday destination, catering for extreme relaxation by day, and fun, frivolity and partying into the small hours by night! Whether you're a jungle explorer, a watersports enthusiast or looking for something quiet and romantic, you are sure to find the perfect balance of pure relaxation, fun-filled activities and ancient culture during your Cancun holiday.
Iberostar Selection Paraiso Maya 5* —
Just for you:
- $600 Resort Credit (minimum 7-night stay) to be used on the following:
- $85 Star Prestige package credit applied to your total package charge (minimum night stay in star prestige package)
- $70 credit applied towards a romantic dinner for two
- Two $25 spa credit vouchers for treatments and massages (spa credit cannot be combined and only one $25 voucher can be used per visit)
- Two $25 golf round credit vouchers (credit cannot be combined and one $25 voucher can only be applied when spending a minimum of $100 on golf services or products)
- $25 Dressel Divers water sport credit (applicable when purchasing open water certification course)
- Two $30 Champagne and wine credits (one $30 credit voucher may be applied at a time when spending a minimum of $75 on a la carte beverages)
- Two $30 adventure photo credits (one credit may be applied at a time when spending a minimum of $140 on adventure photos)
Please Note: Resort credits must be redeemed at the hotel, and cannot be redeemed in exchange for cash. They are non-transferable and are applicable per stay. They must be used during the length of stay.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Pool View Junior Suite and a Superior Junior Suite.
Pool View Junior Suite
Sleeps up to
Superior Junior Suite
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
Just for you:
- Complimentary welcome amenity
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only. Premium alcoholic beverages such as specific brands are not included an will incur an additional charge.
Your Time —
The resort’s spa is as beautiful as its pristine surroundings, boasting excellent equipment and careful design. The main indoor pool is graced with enormous windows on all sides. The vibe in this adults-only area of the hotel exudes total calm and relaxation, and the services available are virtually endless, offering various specialised massages and a host of beauty treatments and well-being services.
The hotel's golf club is located right on the premises, making it incredibly easy to enjoy a round of golf, a great way to to release tension and improve concentration, all without needing to leave the complex. To top it off, the course’s 18 holes are set against a marvelous backdrop of lush natural surroundings, for an even more pleasant golfing experience.
Please note: Spa access, spa services, star prestige areas and spa prestige services are not included and may incur an additional charge.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Visit Chichen Itza
An Excursion to Albatros
Please Note: This offer does not include an additional cost of 20USD for transport and 12USD for taxes.
Your Journey to the Iberostar Selection Paraiso Maya 5* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process. The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Return airport transfers are included for guests who book flights with us. For guests who opt to book accommodation only holidays, it may be possible to add these transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (offers with recommended durations only - subject to availability).