We Love —
- Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa is a luxurious, award-winning resort is set along a natural white-sand beach overlooking the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea.
- Your All Inclusive package will leave you wanting for nothing, with a huge array of food, drink and activities included.
- You will have the choice of two upgraded rooms - the Deluxe Ocean Front Room with Balcony or the Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View Room!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Cancún is a tale of two cities. There's the glitzy hotel zone with its famous white-sand beaches, unabashed party scene and sophisticated seafood restaurants. Then there's the actual city itself, which gives you a taste of local flavour at, say, a neighbourhood taco joint or a nearby, undeveloped beach.
That's what keeps Cancún interesting. Had your fill of raucous discos in the hotel zone? Escape to a downtown salsa club. Tired of lounging around the pool? Simply hop on a bus and head for the sapphire waters of the hotel zone.
Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa 4* —
Just for you:
- US$200 resort coupons per room per stay. To be applicable as follows:
- $60 USD for One Romantic Dinner per stay with 1 coupon of $40 USD and 1 coupon of $20 USD ( coupons are combinable and coupons are not valid for bottle of wine);
- $40 USD for Bottles of Wine at any of our restaurants with four coupons of $10 USD (coupons are not combinable)
Please note: Resort credit is not redeemable for cash and it is not transferable.
Your days can range from adventurous and active to purely relaxing, with plenty to do for all ages including endless land and water sports, a world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia® and a state of the art fitness centre.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a guaranteed upgrade to Deluxe Ocean Front Room with Balcony (33m²) or Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View Room (33m²).
Deluxe Ocean Front Room with Balcony
Sleeps up to
Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View Room
Preferred Club Privileges
- Personalised check-in and check-out
- Special concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Upgraded mini-bar
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Complimentary newspaper in-room every day (English and Spanish)
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Daily continental breakfast service
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts and fine liquors
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
Bordeaux: Elegant French fare and wine cellar. Dress code is Casual Elegance.
El Patio: Delectable Mexican cuisine.
Himitsu: A fusion of Pan-Asian delicacies. Dress code is Casual Elegance.
Olio: Treat yourself to freshly grilled seafood specialities at lunch or Mediterranean favourites at dinner. Dress code is Casual.
Portofino: Fresh Italian and Mediterranean flavours. Dress code is Casual Elegance.
Waves & Sands: This adults-only restaurant overlooks a thatch umbrella dotted beach. Dress code is Casual Elegance.
World Café: An international buffet of fabulous proportions. Dress code is Casual.
Barefoot Grill: Enjoy light lunch specialities in a casual and relaxed outdoor setting. Dress code is Casual.
Coco Café: Coffee, teas, pastries, crêpes and ice cream. Dress code is Casual.
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Visit Chichen Itza
An Excursion to Albatros
Your Journey toDreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included for members booking flights with us. Members booking accommodation only may choose to add transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.