We Love —
- Stay next to one of the island's most beautiful beaches
- Discover a luxury resort that blends modern elegance with classic colonial style
- Experience the tranquility and peacefulness of island life
- Discover delicious local cuisine
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
Upon arrival, you will be treated to one bottle of artisanal wine (per room and per stay).
You will fall in love with the hotel's elegant and cosy rooms. Much like the rest of the establishment, they offer a sophisticated decor and plenty of comfort.
- Colonial Garden View Room (54 m² / max 2 persons): Settle in to this charming and beautiful room, soak up the soothing atmosphere and admire the lush green garden.
- Colonial Ocean View Room (54 m² / max 2 persons): These rooms boast a sophisticated, colonial style interior with cream hues and a spectacular view of the ocean. You will find all the amenities you need for a wonderful stay.
- Colonial Ocean Front Room (58 m² / max 2 persons): Facing the ocean, with a stunning view of the turquoise lagoon, these rooms are very intimate. You will be able to relax in total comfort, whilst listening to the sound of the waves.
- Garden View Senior Suite (106 m² / max 4 persons- 3 adults max): Check in to this huge Suite and enjoy the beautiful lounge, which opens on to a lovely outdoor area where you can sit back and relax.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
The Dining Room, main restaurant
The Dining Room boasts an authentic decor featuring traditional wooden shingles. This luxurious wooden restaurant serves elegant dishes, overlooking the pool, for a sophisticated dining experience.
Enjoy creative and light dishes next to the pool on a terrace overlooking the sea. On the menu : toasted sandwiches, pizzas cooked in a wood-fired oven and delicious and colourful light salads.
Discover the lovely atmosphere in this delightful restaurant located on the edge of the beach, in a Creole house surrounded by gardens dotted with bottle palm trees. Several times a week, at nightfall, The Plantation hosts Sega dance shows, the island's traditional local dance.
The Gourmet Kiosque
Located next to the pool, the Gourmet Kiosque serves pancakes, waffles and home-made ice creams, the perfect place for those with a sweet tooth.
This 500m² lounge, featuring spacious sofas, comfortable armchairs and stunning antique furniture from the island and from Asia, is the ideal place to enjoy a late breakfast, a "tea-time" or an apéritif at the beginning of the evening. There is also live music every night.
The Sanctuary is a peaceful haven which is entirely dedicated to the well-being of your body and your mind. The centre offers a wide range of treatments, and a very tailored, attentive approach. For beauty treatments, head to Carita. This brand of luxury cosmetics has developed an exclusive concept called "Haute Beauté", an elegant reference to "Haute Couture". You will enjoy 15% off at the spa, so make the most of it!
In a replica of a plantation villa, there is also a fantastic mini-club with a separate restaurant for children aged 3 to 11, where your children will have the time of their lives!
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.