We Love —
- Roam this exceptional resort setting and witness its luxury and authenticity
- Lose yourself in the immense 3000 m² Spa for a moment of deep relaxation
- Try one of the many aquatic activities available or play golf for the first time
- Move to the tempo of the African drums and plunge into a boisterous and devilish rhythm
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Red for the Séga and its sensual and rhythmic dances, blue for the blue water, the clear lagoons and deep ocean, yellow for the gold and the heat of the sun, the fine sand beaches, and green for the island's rich vegetation, its wild flowers and sugar cane fields; all the faces of the island are her for you to discover during your stay...
Your Hotel —
Resolutely refined, these rooms exude an authentic ambience that is present throughout the entire complex. Choose the one best suited for you...
- Deluxe (Garden View) (52 m² / max. 5 persons of which 2 adults): Idea for family vacations, or if you are just travelling as a couple or with friends, the Deluxe Garden View is nestled in one of the earth toned coloured and thatched roof pavilions and opens to a private terrace or balcony with a view of the resort's magnificent gardens.
- Deluxe (Sea View) (52 m² / max. 5 persons of which 2 adults): Straight out of a dream escape, the Deluxe Sea View room has its own private terrace, not far from the hotel's two zero-edge pools and a wide fine sand beach.
- Deluxe Beachfront (52 m² / max. 5 persons of which 2 adults): And finally, the Deluxe Beachfront room provides direct access to the beach so you can make the most of the cool waters of the Indian Ocean, anytime, day or night!
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
The Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort has 4 restaurants at your disposition, each named after an African instrument and determined to offer you a varied and quality culinary experience. The Balafon plays its part performing an audacious blend of traditional Mauritian cuisine with those of other gastronomic cultures the world over. The Amafrooty restaurant serves sandwiches and lighter fare on the main pool deck, while the Infinity Blue will help you to discover the best of what the land and ocean have to offer.
You may equally discover the brand new Zafarani, reserved for adults only and open for dinner only. This gourmet restaurant will give you the opportunity to discover the flavours of Indian in a decidedly exotic ambience.
Be sure to pass by the C Beach Club on the Bel Ombre domain or the cuisine at the Chateau de Bel Ombre which stands guard over the the property (reserved for adults only)
You will not be able to resist the call to the blue water for long, the establishment is lined by the beautiful Bel Ombre Beach that stretches out for several kilometres. It is the perfect moment to try snorkeling for the first time...golf fans can meet on the greens in a sumptuous setting, to improve their swing while taking in the marvelous surrounding landscapes.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.