We Love —
- Escape to the Maldives and discover true paradise with a stay at the spectacular Reethi Faru Bio Luxury Resort 4sup*.
- Home to some of the greatest snorkelling and diving sites on the planet, this tranquil corner of the world is the ideal place to enjoy colourful marine life and magnificent coral reefs up close!
- Boasting a multitude of divine restaurants, fabulous facilities, a revitalising spa and an outstanding island location, this hotel is sure to provide the holiday of a lifetime.
- During their stay, our members will be accommodated in an Upgraded Deluxe Jacuzzi Beach Villa, complete with Upgraded All Inclusive Dining!
Customer reviews —
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
The Maldives is synonymous with crystal clear waters and blue lagoons, dotted with pearl-like islands, making it an irresistible playground for water-based sports and activities. Enjoy the exhilaration of being on your own secluded heaven in the ocean, hopping over to explore other islands, or learning about the local way of life with a visit to a traditional local village.
Reethi Faru Bio Luxury Resort 4* Superior —
The hotel has won many prestigious awards in the past, including the 2018 World Luxury Hotel Awards. Most recently, it was named a finalist in 2019's Condé Nast Johansens award!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in an Upgraded Deluxe Jacuzzi Beach Villa.
Upgraded Deluxe Jacuzzi Beach Villa
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an Upgraded All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
Please Note: Guests staying on Christmas Eve (24th December) or New Year's Eve (31st December) will have an additional fee added to the cost of their booking, payable for gala dinners on these dates.
The Dhiyavaru Restaurant offers à la carte menus and drinks to enjoy alongside the sound of the waves. Guests can enjoy delicious pizzas cooked in the wood-burning oven in the cabins of the Reethi Grill Restaurant. Would you like to dine by candlelight and be romantic? The Huvandhu Garden is then for you! Treat yourself to gourmet breaks among the various bars and cafes of the resort.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- One free sunset cruise per stay
- One free 15-minute welcome massage (must be used within 48 hours of check-in)
- One free photoshoot with one printed photo per stay
Enjoy the many non-motorised water activities (stand-up paddle, kayak, windsurf, catamaran and snorkelling) and explore the island at your own pace. You will also have the opportunity to experience pure moments of relaxation, experiencing the tranquillity of the Coconut Spa nestled in a charming, exotic setting. Relax in the steam room, sauna, jacuzzi or in the relaxation area and enjoy total paradise.
Your Journey to the Reethi Faru Bio Luxury Resort 4* Superior —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process. The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Return domestic flight and speedboat transfers are included throughout.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.