We Love —
- This offer includes a 7-night cruise...its perfect for discovering this beautiful part of the world further!
- The Maldives is one of the most breathtaking diving spots in the world for diving, here reefs boast colourful coral and abundant marine life.
- Take in the exotic ocean views and dramatic sunsets over the Indian Ocean from Filitheyo Island Resort - the only resort on unspoiled Faafu Atoll.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
The Maldives is renowned for its incredible diving opportunities. The crystal clear water and shallow lagoons are perfect for snorkelling, while the reef walls offer a kaleidoscope of sea life for more experienced divers. The Maldives has a fantastic diversity of sea life, with corals and over 2000 species of fish, ranging from reef fish and reef sharks to moray eels, rays and whale sharks. The island's many sheltered lagoons also provide the perfect destination to enjoy an adventure-filled family holiday or a romantic getaway for two.
Our Offers —
Offer 1: 7 Night Cruise
Offer 2: Maldives Cruise & Filitheyo Island Resort 4*
7 night cruise + 2 nights at Filitheyo Island Resort
7 night cruise + 3 nights at Filitheyo Island Resort
7 night cruise + 4 nights at Filitheyo Island Resort
7 night cruise + 5 nights at Filitheyo Island Resort
Your Cruise Ship —
This offer includes a 7 night cruise in a Standard Cabin on a Full Board basis (breakfast, lunch & evening meal served in the main restaurant - tea, coffee & water included).
Upon your arrival at Malé Airport, and once your baggage has been recovered, a representative will wait for you at the exit of the terminal with a Seafari Explorer sign. A car will drive you to a speedboat that will take you to your cruise ship.
Every day you will be with qualified instructors for webbed hikes. You will also discover the local way of life on a Maldives island: visits to a local market, city tour and shopping time are scheduled. Enjoy a barbecue party on one of the paradisiacal beaches of the archipelago. You will also be able to enjoy shopping in Malé during your last afternoon. The cruise will end on the morning of the last day with your disembarkation on the ground between 7 and 8 am, after breakfast.
- A 41 meters boat with 4 decks
- 12 Cabins
- The sun deck with a bar and sunbeds
- Skydeck with Hot Tub
- The main deck where you can find the living room, library & TV Corner
- Each cabin is air-conditioned
Sleeps up to
Filitheyo Island Resort 4* —
Guests at this 4* Maldives resort can do as much or as little as they please - splash in the warm turquoise lagoon, enjoy a private, romantic dinner under the stars, hop on a boat excursion to explore other islands, or head to the spa: an oasis of calm surrounded by verdant tropical vegetation. The freeform infinity pool, complete with a swim-up bar, is the perfect vantage point to admire the sunset.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
This offer is based on a Superior Villa (56m²) or a Water Villa (90m²)
Just for you: Included Service Charge, GST and Green Tax
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis
This offer is based on an upgrade to Full Board stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
You may upgrade further to an All Inclusive stay at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
Just for you:
- Christmas Eve dinner for all stays including the night of 24th Dec
- New Year's dinner for all stays including the night of 31st Dec
Not to forget the wide range of fine wine from the vineyards of Europe Filitheyo Bar Offers a variety of beverages to quench your thirst. Gourmet menu - Available for those celebrating special occasions including dinner on the beach, at the poolside, or barbecue.
Just for you: Complimentary 30 minute massage per person per stay
Surrounded by verdant vegetation and exotic birdsong, the spacious air-conditioned spa treatment rooms have glass walls on three sides. From here you can take in the spectacular views and discover an array of treatments. Alternatively, you can have your treatment in the open air, under the shade of a pagoda.
On the house reef you can discover all kinds of exciting marine life including reef fish, rays, turtles, sharks, eels and lobsters. As it's the only resort in the atoll you won't run into other groups of divers at the dive sites either.
In the surrounding area, you can explore more than 40 pristine reefs, thilas, channels, wrecks and caves bursting with vibrant marine life and healthy corals.
Your Journey to Filitheyo Island Resort 4* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Seaplane transfers are included.
- Seaplane transfer provider imposes a luggage restriction of 20kg’s of checked luggage and 5kg’ soft hand luggage, additional weight will be charged US$5.00 per kg.
- Please note that neither the resort nor the transfer provider shall be held liable for any claims arising from missed international flights, due to a delay of seaplane transfer caused by adverse weather conditions, force majeure and acts of God.
- Seaplanes operate during daylight hours only. Guests arriving in Malé on an international flight, landing after 15:30hrs, will need to find their own overnight accommodation in Malé at their own expense. They will be transferred to Gili Lankanfushi the following day.
Approx Seaplane Times
Male to Filitheyo:
Earliest approximate departure 0700 - 0830
Latest approximate departure 1630h
Filitheyo to Male:
Earliest approximate departure 0600
Latest approximate departure 1530