We Love —
- Live out your private island fantasy at this luxury Maldives Resort, a tropical paradise on a secluded island in a sapphire sea.
- Laze in the hotel's idyllic facilities with spectacular sunsets and the rhythm of gentle waves - The Maldives is what dreams are made of.
- Our members will be accommodated in a luxurious Beach Villa or Overwater Villa, complete with their very own private pool! Plus, a range of additional extras!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Dive with dazzling marine life and corals of every hue. Savour spicy local cuisine that celebrates fresh fish flavoured with coconut, chilli and curry. Laze in a luxurious villa, with views of spectacular sunsets and the rhythm of gentle waves. The Maldives is what dreams are made of.
Konotta is a private island in the Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll, 211 miles south of the Maldives capital city of Male. This island resort is perfect for escapism, romance and tranquillity.
Outrigger Konotta Resort 5* —
Just for you:
- Personal meet and greet at Velana International Airport arrivals
- Complimentary use of the Moonima Lounge with refreshments and WiFi while waiting for your domestic transfer
A great choice for couples seeking an unforgettable romantic break.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Beach Villa with Private Pool (211m²) or Over Water Pool Villa (225m²).
Just for you:
- Complimentary selection of fresh fruits and a bottle of sparkling wine on arrival in your villa
- Complimentary bottled Konotta purified water in villa replenished daily throughout your stay
- Complimentary tea and coffee facilities in your villa replenished daily
Beach Villa with Private Pool
Step through your villa's delicate curtains and onto your private deck where you can work on your tan atop plush cushions, cool off with a dip in your private pool or step straight onto a powdery soft beach.
Sleeps up to
Over Water Pool Villa
Each villa has all the amenities of a Beach Villa but is set on the glorious ocean as opposed to the beach.
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Full Board stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
Guests staying on Christmas Day (25th December) or New Year's Eve (31st December) will have an additional fee added to the cost of their booking, payable for mandatory gala dinners on these dates.
Just for you:
- Complimentary invite to General Managers weekly Cocktail Reception
Full-service all-day dining with a fresh, natural, cooked-to-order approach to gourmet dining. Sample international dishes prepared from island-caught fish, Asian and fusion creations, and fine European cuisine.
Breakfast: 6.30am - 10:30am
Lunch: 12pm - 2:30pm
Dinner: 7pm - 10:30pm
Discover elegant dining at the signature teppan grill and raw bar. The high-end cuisine is complemented by an extensive beverage selection including top Japanese whiskeys, fine wine from the international wine cellar, sake, and sochu.
Teppan: 7 pm - 10.30pm
Bar: 5pm - midnight
The modern poolside bistro offers a fusion of international, Asian, and locally inspired dishes. Relax in an open-air setting with lovely views of the Indian Ocean.
Available: 11am - 5pm
Private Beach and In-Villa Dining
Indulge in private dining in your villa, on the beach, and beyond. The talented chefs can create personalised menus for your special occasion. Order a few dishes a la carte or an exquisitely catered fine dining experience.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Complimentary access to Sunrise or Sunset Yoga (combined) advance booking required
- Complimentary unlimited use to fully equipped gym, Navasana Spa Hydropool (adults only) and Navasana Spa Steam Room Facility (adults only)
- Complimentary use of Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, flippers) during your stay
- Complimentary use of non-motorised water sports***
- Complimentary access to OZONE weekly marine talk
- Complimentary access to weekly “Movie under the Stars” experience (included free popcorn)
***Ability lesson required by instructor on certain experiences (Charges apply) please inquire with the Best Dives Team
Your Journey to Outrigger Konotta Resort —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Domestic flight and speedboat transfers are included. Transfers consist of a 55-minute domestic flight from Male International Airport to Kaadedhdhoo Airport, then a scenic 30 minutes speedboat to Outrigger Konotta Resort 5*.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.