We Love —
- The Medhufushi Island Resort 4* is a traditionally-styled resort exuding laid-back charm, with 112 villas spread over 10 hectares, two restaurants and an over-water spa.
- As one of just two resorts on Meemu Atoll, you are guaranteed relaxation, seclusion and pristine coral reefs with an abundance of aquatic life!
- Our members can choose from a Beach Villa or Water Villa with All Inclusive dining and two complimentary excursions for that extra fun during your stay!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
At Medhufushi Island Resort, you are one of just two resorts in beautiful Meemu Atoll. The secluded location ensures that the surrounding coral reefs and dive sites are virtually pristine, with intact and healthy corals and an abundance of aquatic life.
Divers can discover a host of exciting and wondrous dive sites where manta rays, turtles, reef sharks and all manner of tropical reef fish can be found. The Werner Lau Diving Centre’s team is on hand to help you learn and discover.
Medhufushi Island Resort 4* —
The distinctive Maldivian atmosphere is evident throughout the resort, from the warm and welcoming staff to the coconut thatch roofs of each property and the sandy floors of the restaurants. Venture even further into the realm of nirvana at the in-house spa, built upon stilts over the sparkling lagoon.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Beach Villa or a Water Villa.
Just for you:
- Service Charge, GST and Green Tax included
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
Malafaiy restaurant is located beside the pool, overlooking the lagoon offers buffet style breakfast lunch and dinner with culinary influences from around the world.
Alfresco restaurant at the pavilion serves a wide range of beverages and a la carte specialities in an open air setting, allowing you to witness the wonderful sunset.
Gourmet Menus are available for those celebrating special occasions. These can either be served on the beach or at the sunset pavilion.
The Vilu Bar
The Vilu Bar is built over the lagoon, offering spectacular beach and ocean view. Offers a wide selection of premium beverages and cocktails as well as an extensive snack menu.
All Inclusive Details
- Lunch served at the Main Restaurant, Afternoon Tea/Coffee with snacks served at the a la carte restaurant and dinner served at the Main Restaurant.
- Bottled water & Drinks served by the glass (including soft drinks, cocktails, beer, house wine and pouring spirits**).
- Beverages to be served between 1000hrs and 0000hrs only. After midnight all consumed drinks will be charged at the normal price.
- (**Pouring spirits include: Gin, Vodka, Whiskey, Brandy, Tequila, Rum, Arrack and Martini)
- Mini bar soft drinks and Water (replenished once daily)
- Selected cocktail & mocktails
- 20% discount on A la cart restaurant if bill exceeds US$50
- 10% discount on spa treatments.
- 20% discount on special dinners
- 2 excursions (Island Hopping & Sunset/ Morning Fishing) per person per stay (subject to minimum number of pax)
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 2 Complimentary excursions (Island Hopping & Sunset/Morning Fishing) per person per stay
Take this opportunity to embark on some diving where the Diving Centre team can help you discover the best of the spectacular surrounding waters. There are also plenty of other water sports to take part in including jet skiing, wakeboarding, banana rides, kayaking, windsurfing and more! Try out some surfing or head back to shore for a dip in the pool or a game of table-tennis, volleyball or a workout in the gym. Why not explore further with one of the hotel's excursions where you can enjoy an unforgettable experience in this dreamy destination.
Your Journey to Medhufushi Island Resort 4* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Return Seaplane transfers are included for all offers.
- The seaplane transfer provider imposes a luggage restriction of 20kg of checked luggage at 5kg of soft hand luggage. Any additional weight will be charged at US$5 per kg.
- Neither the resort nor the transfer provider shall be held liable for any claims arising from missed international flights, due to the delay of a seaplane transfer caused by adverse weather conditions, or acts of God.
- Seaplanes operate during daylight hours only. Guests arriving in Male on an international flight landing after 3.30 pm will need to find their own overnight accommodation, at the own expense. They will be transferred to the hotel on the following day.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.