We Love —
- Discover The Maldives this winter or spring on our 7 night small yacht cruise, exploring one of the world's most sought after destinations.
- Spend your days snorkeling in crystal clear lagoons, visiting idyllic deserted islands and soaking up the rays on the sundeck.
- Surrounded by some of the best diving in the Maldives, this unspoiled island paradise offers sunshine, relaxation and romance in bucket loads.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Please note: THIS OFFER IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
Your Destination —
The Maldives have become a by-word for luxury, attracting honeymooners, families and dive enthusiasts to its numerous upmarket resorts. And it's easy to see why - colourful coral reefs ring pristine white sandy beaches, lined with swaying coconut palms... this is desert island dreaming at its finest.
This much-loved destination is renowned for its incredible diving opportunities. The crystal clear water and shallow lagoons are perfect for snorkelling, while the reef walls offer a kaleidoscope of sea life for more experienced divers.
Discover the beauty of The Maldives on our 7 night yacht cruise...
- Enjoy two snorkelling trips per day to different reefs (All aquatic activities are under the supervision of a qualified instructor.)
- Encounter authentic Maldivian culture in a remote island village.
- Enjoy a barbecue party on a deserted island.
- Moor in a tranquil lagoon for the evening.
- One evening a week, listen to a presentation of the wildlife of the Indian Ocean.
Your Typical Day: —
08:00 - 09:30: Continental breakfast
09:30 - 10:00: At sea
10:00 - 11:30: Snorkeling or scuba diving
11:30 am: Refreshments (fruit juice, coconut water)
12.30: Lunch of fresh fish, vegetables, rice, local fruits
14:00: Swimming & snorkeling
16:00: Navigation to night site
17:00: Visit an inhabited or deserted island (always before sunset)
20:00: Dinner of traditional Maldivian cuisine
- The program above is an example only. Schedule is likely to be modified according to the season.
- Crew tips are not included. We recommend you leave a tip of approximately $60, depending on your level of satisfaction.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring alcohol to the Maldives.
- For water sports you can rent equipment from the crew at an extra charge.
Your Ship —
This offer is based on 7 nights in a Standard Cabin with full board dining (non-alcoholic drinks included.)
Facilities include a lounge and dining room, as well as large sundeck with hot tub and deckchairs.
Sleeps up to
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: In the Maldives, return transfers from Malé airport to the yacht are included.