We Love —
- Designed by the renowned Italian firm LAGO, this boutique hotel offers understated elegance in an unexplored part of the Lhaviyani Atoll.
- Surrounded by some of the best diving spots in the Maldives, this unspoiled island paradise offers sunshine, relaxation and romance in bucket loads.
- Our members may choose between a Beach Villa, a Lagoon Villa or a Lagoon Suite - all in a picture-perfect setting; this is the stuff of dreams!
Customer reviews —
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
The delights of an idyllic tropical setting surround you – sparkling turquoise seas, immaculate white beaches and some of the best diving and snorkelling in the Maldives. All manner of marine life, from manta rays to dolphins and turtles, are frequently spotted in the calm blue waters.
With no other resorts nearby, Cocoon Maldives 5* is the perfect place to unwind and get away from it all.
Cocoon Maldives 5* —
Designed by the renowned Italian firm LAGO, Cocoon Maldives 5*'s understated interiors let the extraordinary beauty of the surrounding environment take centre stage. Large windows frame entrancing vistas of the beach, lagoon and ocean, complemented by furniture carved from 200-year-old Wildwood. LAGO's unique “floating bed” designs are a common fixture in all the rooms.
The resort features an expansive reception pavilion, three restaurants, two bars, a dive centre, a spa, and a kid's club, in addition to 150 villas on the beach or poised on stilts in the lagoon.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Beach Villa, a Lagoon Villa or a Lagoon Suite.
Just for you:
- Lagoon Villa offered exclusively at the same price as the Beach Villa with limited availability
- Children under 12 years old stay and eat for free
- - Complimentary bottle of wine and chocolate with a special turndown service per room per stay
- Romantic candlelit dinner for two people
Please Note: Honeymooners will be required to submit certified documents (validity max. 6 months) in order to enjoy these benefits.
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
- The bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed
- Children can only be accommodated in the Beach Villa
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
Just for you:
- Complimentary romantic dinner in one of the hotel's a la carte restaurants (Minimum 7-night stay for Lagoon Suite, minimum 10-night stay for Beach Villa or Lagoon Villa)
The main buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner showcasing culinary highlights from around the world.
An a la carte restaurant facing the lagoon.
Relaxed beach restaurant under the palm trees, dedicated to grilled seafood and meats.
For drinks, you can choose from the Loabiloabi Bar or the Kurum-Bar.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- An excursion to a nearby local island, subject to weather conditions and availability (Lagoon Suite only)
Indulge in relaxation and rejuvenation at the spa, discreetly nestled amidst lush gardens. The range of treatments includes detoxifying massages and scrubs to help you unwind. Private suites are available for both singles and couples.
A fully-equipped diving centre is ready to whisk water babies off on their latest underwater adventure. Alternatively, try your hand a wide range of watersports, from snorkelling to jet skiing.
With an abundance of exciting excursions available, you'll have a hard time choosing between night fishing, dolphin spotting cruises or and sandbank picnics.
Your Journey to the Cocoon Maldives 5* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Return seaplane transfers are included throughout this offer.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
- The seaplane transfer provider imposes a luggage restriction of 20kg of checked luggage and 5kg soft hand luggage - All additional weight will incur an additional charge of US $5 per kg.
- Neither the resort nor the transfer provider shall be held liable for any claims arising from missed international flights, due to a delay of seaplane transfer caused by adverse weather conditions or similar.
- Seaplanes operate during daylight hours only. Guests arriving in Malé on an international flight, landing after 15:30 will need to find their own overnight accommodation in Malé at their own expense. They will be transferred to Cocoon Maldives 5* the following day.