We Love —
- Don’t miss the chance to see world famous, record-breaking Adele in the magical setting of Arena di Verona.
- Famous for its opera, Arena di Verona is steeped in history, with a romantic atmosphere - an enchanting location to see Adele perform.
- Our offer includes a two night hotel stay, so you'll have time to explore this enchanting Italian city too.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
• The Arena Amphitheatre – One of the most beautiful venues used for lyric opera and concerts
• The exclusive and elegant shopping in the heart of the city (Via Mazzini, Corso Porta Borsari)
• Torre dei Lamberti – The oldest municipal building of Italy (1193)
• Medieval Castle – Considered one of the most important in Europe (Castelvecchio)
• Piazza Bra, Piazza delle Erbe & Piazza dei Signori – Famous & beautiful squares
Your Show —
You may choose from Category 2 or Category 3 tickets, on either night.
For seating plan click here.
Cat 2 = numbered parterre (stalls)
Cat 3 = numbered tribune (circle)
Considered by many as one of the greatest talents of her generation, last November Adele released her third album - 25, which immediately broke records worldwide.
The romantic setting of the venue coupled with the artist's emotional songs, on a balmy summer evening in beautiful Verona is sure to be an amazing and unforgettable experience!
- 2 nights accommodation at Best Western CTC Hotel Verona in a standard double room
- Daily breakfast
- Ticket for Adele concert at Arena di Verona (as per ticket and date choice)
- Shared return transfer at scheduled time from the hotel to the event on the night of the concert.
- Tickets will be delivered to your hotel
- Concert on 28/05 > check in 27/05 - check out on 29/05
- Concert on 29/05 > check in 28/05 - check out on 30/05
THIS OFFER IS NON REFUNDABLE
Your Hotel —
This offer is based on a 2 night stay at Best Western CTC Hotel Verona, in a Standard Room with daily breakfast.
Standard rooms measuring approximately 25m² and are available as twin or double. The en suite bathroom with tub or shower comes equipped with hair dryer and toiletires, so you can travel light without sacrificing home comforts.
The extensive breakfast buffet and the dishes ar Restaurant Paloma are inspired by the culinary traditions of the area, and offer creative dishes using the best local produce.
A convenient and complimentary shuttle service is available to guests (by reservation only), to discover the beauties of the historic centre of Verona.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Airport transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (Verona airport = 15 mins /12 km)
Shared transfers to/from the concert are included.