We Love —
- This boutique hotel is nestled in a historical building & offers a roof terrace with panoramic views, where guests can enjoy their breakfast.
- Enjoy your complimentary tickets to the historic Venice Casino where you can try your luck surrounded by the grandeur that is evident throughout this historic city.
- Our members will be treated to an exclusive discount at a nearby bar so you can relax & relive your adventures over a delicious drink.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Just for you: A city map of Venice
So choose your own intricately made mask and join a masquerade party, learn some of Venice’s fascinating history, from its shipping fortunes to the plague, or try the inventive Venetian cuisine, with tantalising traces of ancient spice routes.
- San Simeone Piccolo: 1min / 72m by foot
- Basilica dei Frari: 8min / 650m by foot
- Rialto Bridge: 20min / 1.5km by foot
- St Mark's Square: 25min / 2km by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Terrace overlooking San Simeone Piccolo
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Classic Room
Just for you: Late check-out until 2pm (upon request)
Sleeps up to:
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you: A 10% discount at the bar at Ca'nigra hotel (located just in front of Hotel Ai Due Fanali)
Treat yourself to a delicious cocktail on the hotel's sublime terrace while you take in the panoramic views of the Grand Canal. Surrounded by the historic buildings & church domes that has made Venice so famous you really will be transported back to Venice's heyday.
Your Time —
Just for you: Complimentary one-time entrance to the Casino of Venice per person per stay
Established in 1638, the Casinò di Venezia, is the oldest gaming establishment the world and it quickly established itself as the centre of entertainment as well as of international notoriety.
Try out your luck in this perfect example of a renaissance style stately home, once the residence of the doges and Richard Wagner’s last dwelling place, it is one of the most elegant buildings overlooking the Grand Canal.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee. These transfers will be via water taxi.
Public Transport: Your hotel is approximately 3min / 210m from Ferrovia water bus stop.
The transfer time / distance between Venice Airport & the hotel is approximately 22min / 14km.