We Love —
- Escape to the mountains of the South Tyrol and enjoy a frost-filled stay at the stylish Aparthotel Stoana.
- Complete with plush guestrooms, a prime position in spectacular surroundings and gorgeous wellness facilities including a panoramic sauna, this hotel is sure to impress.
- During their stay, our members may choose between three unique apartments, all of which include a delicious daily breakfast and a wide range of additional perks!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Nestled in the unspoilt nature of the Dolomite region, take to the alluring mountains direct from the hotel and explore thousands of traditional huts, endless hiking routes, mountain Lakes, and the UNESCO Work Heritage site of the Dolomites. Enjoy a wealth of snow during the white winter where not one but two ski resorts, Klausberg and Speikboden, are waiting for you. You can access these ski sites by a scheduled transfer.
Your Ski Area —
Ski Area: 950m - 2510m
Pistes: 70 km
The Tures and Aurina valleys are made up of a total of 4 ski areas. Klausberg and Speikboden are the main ones, while in Riva di Tures and Rio Bianco, where the "Alpinwelt Weißenbach" ski centre is located, you will find the two smaller areas. The Klausberg, with 30 km of slopes, also offers a children's ski park. The Speikboden ski area offers another 38 km on which to trace your trails. In Riva di Tures the two ski lifts run four kilometers downhill, ideal for families with children, while in Rio Bianco you can also skate. The Valle Aurina is an eldorado of winter sports: winter hiking, snowshoeing and ski touring! Cross the marvellous snowy landscape while walking, reach the mountain huts with snowshoes or conquer the peaks with ski touring skis. On Thursdays, the slopes never sleep: the Klausberg and the K1 Hexenschuss remain open for ski touring even at night.
Are you ready to hit the slopes?
Klausberg ski area:
- 34 kilometers of slopes always covered with snow
- 8 ski lifts from 1,050 to 2,510 metres above sea level
- Highest 8-person gondola lift in South Tyrol
- Ski school with 45 instructors
- Funtaklaus Snowpark
- Alpine Coaster Klausberg Flitzer, the longest roller coaster in Italy
Speikboden ski area:
- over 65 km of slopes
- 7 ski lifts
- Ski school with 40 specialised teachers
- Two toboggan runs, one of which is considered the longest toboggan run in South Tyrol
- Panoramic tower
Riva di Tures ski area:
- 15 km of groomed cross-country skiing trail
- two ski lifts for four kilometers downhill
- 1 blue runway
- 1 red runway
"Alpinwelt Weißenbach" ski centre in Rio Bianco:
- small ski lift for families
- sled run with managed pastures
- Nordic ski slope
- skating rink
Aparthotel Stoana —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between an Apartment OAS, an Apartment ZWOA and an Apartment DREI.
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- Complimentary welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary buffet breakfast on day of arrival (up to 10 am)
- One free local bottle of wine in the apartment (minimum 4-night stay)
- One complimentary pot of jam upon check-out
- One free 'ready to eat' typical food experience in the apartment
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Free access to the spa with panoramic sauna and tea corner
- Free 'Holiday Pass' to use public transport in Sudtirol
- Free use of return shuttle to Klausberg ski area at a fixed time
- Free use of the ski deposit
Your Journey to the Aparthotel Stoana —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).