We Love —
- Stay in a beautifully renovated 17th century farmhouse
- Enjoy the hotel's ideal location in the countryside, in the middle of a park and only 10 minutes away from Ragusa
- Taste innovative local cuisine at the hotel's Michelin starred restaurant
- Discover delicious local specialities such as Caponata, a mix of vegetables with a sweet and sour sauce
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
Settle in to one of the 25 rooms, featuring original architecture to create an authentic and peaceful atmosphere. To help you make the most of your stay, you will be treated to a late check out until 1pm!
- Simple or Double Classic room (30 m² / max 2 persons): Whether you're on your own or planning a romantic break for 2, settle in to a light, elegant and fully equipped Classic room!
- Junior Suite - 3 pax (42 m² / max 3 persons): Featuring a comfortable lounge area and a mezzanine with a king-size bed, this sophisticated and intimate Suite can accommodate up to 3 persons, and offers direct access to the pool.
- Junior Suite - 4 pax (50 m² / max 4 persons): The spacious and elegant Junior Suites also feature a lounge and a mezzanine bedroom, and can accommodate up to 4 persons.
- Principe Suite (68 m² / max 5 persons): Located on the 1st floor of the hotel, the Principe Suite offers breathtaking views of the park, the pool and the mountains along with exceptional comfort and a Spa bath... For a romantic break!
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
During the warm season, head to the poolside bar to enjoy a refreshing drink in the sunshine!
Staff will be happy to organise guided tours led by professionals around the historical district of Val di Noto.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.