We Love —
- With 40 hectares of vineyards, your wine could not get more local! We've also included an amazing wine tasting tour around the wine-making facilities.
- Piedmont is a beautiful region that is devoted to slow cooked food and fine wines, dotted with UNESCO gems and fantastic scenery.
- From traditional villages to cosmopolitan cities, there is plenty to do and see in the area around the hotel.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Italy, Piedmont —
- Mount of Sacred Crea (UNESCO Site): 25min / 12.5km
- San Pietro: 1hr / 50.5km
- Turin: 1hr 15min / 80km
- Lake Maggiore: 1hr 30min / 122km
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Such a historical house deserves characterful rooms, here rustic furnishings and brightly coloured trimmings reside alongside historic features such as exposed wood beams.
- Castello Double Room (30m² / max. 3 persons or 2 adults): Located on the 2nd floor, these rooms feature high,s sloping ceilings that give these rooms an air of elegance.
- Garden Double Room (30m² / max. 3 persons or 2 adults): Located at the outer part of the court, in a quiet corner of the garden, these rooms lead onto a small porch where you can simply sit and enjoy the view.
- Junior Suite (48m² / max. 3 persons or 2 adults): All Junior Suites feature a small balcony that overlook's the hotel's traditional Italian gardens.
- Duplex Suite (70m² / max. 3 persons or 2 adults): Make yourself at home in this two-storey suite. Your ground floor living room leads onto a balcony which is perfect for the warmer months while upstairs your bedroom features a small French balcony.
- Superior Suite (120m² / max. 3 persons or 2 adults): These spacious suites are situated on the first floor and attic of the castle so they're brimming with character and can easier transport you to bygone time.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Just for you: A complimentary bottle of wine & wine tasting