We Love —
- Enjoy the two sides of Bali - lush jungle and pristine beaches, staying in two beautiful resorts.
- Ubud Wana Resort 4* is located in the arts and crafts hub of the island, Ubud, and blends authentic charm with modern comfotos such as 3 outdoor pools.
- Sadara Boutique Beach Resort 5* is stretched along the breathtaking beaches in Nusa Dua, with majestic views of the Indian Ocean.
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Our Offers —
3 nights Ubud Wana Resort
4 nights Sadara Boutique Resort
4 nights Ubud Wana Resort
6 nights Sadara Boutique Resort
4 nights Ubud Wana Resort
8 nights Sadara Boutique Resort
5 nights Ubud Wana Resort
9 nights Sadara Boutique Resort
Your Destination —
The beaches in Bali are famous for surfing, diving and snorkelling, so watersports lovers will be in their element. The dining and bar scene are also well known for being outstanding, with chic sunset view bars and world class gourmet restaurants lining the shores of the most popular tourists spots.
Ubud Wana Resort 4* —
This offer is based on a Garden View Room with daily breakfast.
- A welcome drink
- Daily replenished drinking water
- Daily replenished tea & coffee making facility
- Scheduled shuttle service to Ubud downtown
With 3 outdoor swimming pools, a spa and wellness centre, a restaurant, a pool bar, bike rental services and free WiFi throughout, this is the perfect, relaxing stay close to cultural Ubud.
Featuring natural marble flooring, each room is fitted with air conditioning, flat-screen cable TV and a safety deposit box. A sofa, electric kettle and a refrigerator are also provided in the room. The en suite bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and bathrobes.
Both rooms sleep up to
Sadara Boutique Beach Resort 5* —
This offers is based on a Sedara Classic Room with daily breakfast.
- Welcome Drink & Cool Towel upon arrival
- Fruit Basket in room upon arrival
- Free Shuttle Bus in Nusa Dua Area (based on fixed Schedule)
- 15 Minute Free Welcome Massage upon arrival
- Free Daily Afternoon tea by the Pool (15.00 – 17.00)
- Daily replenished mineral water in room
- Coffee & tea making facility in room
- Free WIFI Connection in room & public area
Every detail in the hotel, from the façade of the building, landscape and selected artwork are designed with the intention to maintain Bali ‘s heritage architecture.
The in-house restaurant Rasala Kitchen is a tribute to Balinese cuisine -dishes are fresh, flavourful and beautifully presented.
The stylish Wave Beach Club offers tapas and cocktails, served with amazing sunset views from the terrace.
There is also an in-house spa providing the finest range of products and services to pamper guests, as well as yoga and cookery classes .
Your Journey —
Flights: You may choose from economy or business class flights
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private airport transfers are included for Flight Inclusive offers, or can be added at the next stage of booking for Accommodation Only offers.
Inter-hotel transfers are also included.
Why Choose Garuda Indonesia?
- 5 Star Airline award by Skytrax
- Wifi on board (extra charge)
- 8 live TV channels in all cabins (on B777-300)
- World Best Cabin Crew 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Generous baggage allowance (Economy 30kg, Business 40kg)
- World’s Best Economy Class 2013
Privacy and comfort:
- 38 staggered seats, each guest has direct aisle access
- A seat that reclines into a fully flat bed so you can arrive at your destination fully rested
- Personal storage- USB & power outlet
- 15" touchscreen LCD with innovative eX2 Panasonic inflight entertainment system
- Business Class passengers has access to No. 1 traveller lounge in London Heathrow Terminal 3
Relax and refresh:
- Hypoallergenic pillow in cotton cover, comforting furtex
- Plush duvet
- TravelPlus Award 2013 winner L'occitane amenity kit (for Unisex Business Class Asia Oceania)
Dynamic & Authentic Dining Experience:
- Business Class guests are spoilt with the dynamic and authentic cuisines of Indonesian, Japanese and Modern European.
- When opting for lighter menu, snacks are also available.
- All prepared by the Manager of Cuisine
- Qualified chefs from 5 star establishments
Looking for more options in Indonesia? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now