We Love —
- Embark on a break filled with natural beauty with a stay at the ecologically-sustainable Hotel Husafell 4*, one of National Geographic's Unique Lodges of the World.
- This fantastic hotel is surrounded by nature, and provides the perfect base for guests looking to explore Snaefellsjokull National Park. Car hire is even included so you can explore at your own pace!
- Our members will stay in a spacious Standard Room with breakfast and geothermal pool access included - make your trip even more memorable with an optional glacier trip.
Customer reviews —
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
We've even included car hire so you can explore the surroundings at your own pace! Reykjavik city is under 2 hours away by car, and the Lava Cave and Blue Lagoon are also within driving distance. We recommend a visit to the Blue Lagoon on the way to or from the airport!
Hotel Husafell 4* —
What's more, the hotel is home to its very own geothermal baths, with two pools, two hot tubs and a waterslide. This hotel is entirely sustainable, with 100% of its energy produced on site. One of National Geographic's Unique Lodges of the World, this hotel is nestled in the countryside which makes it an ideal spot to watch the Northern Lights!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Room (22m²).
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Entry to the hotel's geothermal pools
- Use of the hotel's mountain bikes (Based on availability)
Geothermal baths opening times:
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee, subject to availability.
Into the Glacier Adventure
Please notice that departure for this tour is from Husafell or Klaki at Langjokull Glacier’s edge. You will need your own car to drive to the glacier where the tour starts. This is a 15:00 departure direct from Hotel Husafell.
- Tour in a specially modified glacier vehicle on Langjokull glacier. Departure from either Húsafell or Klaki base camp
- Entrance and English speaking guidance in the ice cave and tunnels
- English speaking driver/ guide/audio guidance
- Free WiFi in glacier vehicles
- If needed snowsuits and overshoes are provided during check-in
- Crampons / Spikes for ice walk inside tunnels. Provided upon entering the tunnels
Bring with you:
Mandatory: warm clothing – even in summer, don't forget it’s a glacier!
Recommended clothing and equipment:
- Waterproof shoes and warm socks. Because cold toes just take away all the fun!
- Base and mid layer clothing
- Waterproof and warm coat
- Hat & gloves
- Sunglasses – the glacier reflects high amounts of sunlight
- Camera – for those indescribable moments
Your Journey to Hotel Husafell 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Car Hire: Car hire is included in this offer (Pick-up and drop-off at Keflavik Airport, VW Golf or similar).