We Love —
- Immerse yourself in a holiday devoted to pure tranquillity or hit the beach for its more lively taverns on the beautiful island of Zakynthos...the choice is yours!
- Delve into an island that is home to majestic sea turtles and dotted with sun-drenched beaches and unexplored caves.
- Revel in the utter bliss of staying just steps from a blue flag beach, in a hotel's that features its own beach taverna so all your needs are met as you bask in the sun.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
This lively Tsilivi tourist resort has the best of both worlds: only a short stroll from the town, where you’ll find a whole host of local shops, restaurants and bars to entertain you, and close to some beautiful beaches such as Bouka and Gaidaros. Both of which are quiet sandy beaches which are fringed with clear blue waters where you can soak up some Greek sun and let the sound of the waves wash over you...
From Zakynthos Port you can take a boat over to the uninhabited island of Marathonisi, a Grecian gem where the famous caretta-caretta loggerhead turtles come to nest. A day here is a truly memorable experience.
- The Venetian Castle: 10min / 5km
- Zakynthos Town: 11min / 6km
- Bay of Laganas (famous Marine Park): 25min / 12km
- Zakynthos' famous shipwreck: 50min / 33km
- The Blue Caves: 1hr / 34km
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Just for you: free 1-way transfer from the hotel to Zakynthos airport
Just for you: A complimentary bottle of wine in your room
The rooms themselves are perfect for any traveller seeking a bit of luxury. The rooms are cool and crisp in décor, the perfect contrast to the beating sun!
- Double Room (26m² / max. 2 persons): Each spacious room showcases a certain contemporary chic and features everything you'll need for a relaxing holiday in the sun...including a balcony!
- Double Room with Sea View (30m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms are located on the first floor and lead onto a balcony where you can glimpse the sea as you enjoy your morning cup of coffee.
- Family Room (50m² / max. 4 persons): Split over 2 storeys, these elegantly designed rooms feature 2 single beds on the top floor & a double bed & seating area on the bottom floor and are perfect for families who need a bit of extra space.
- One-Bedroom Apartment (30m² / max. 2 persons): Wake up to a panoramic sea view from your large balcony, this apartment is the perfect romantic retreat.
- Junior Suite (45m² / max. 3 persons): From your position on the top floor you will have a commanding view of the sparkling ocean but the true highlight is your large balcony which is competed a Jacuzzi that is waiting for you to hop in and unwind!
- Luxury Suite (50m² / max. 4 persons): With ample space, fabulous views and and a sun-drenched terrace with Jacuzzi, the clue is in the name.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Particular draws is the utter bliss of a traditional Greek breakfast served by the sea and the hotel's refreshing bar, just steps away from the hotel's relaxing sun terrace so you're never far from cheeky cocktails and cooling ice-creams.
With the beach at your feet, Iakinthos at Tsilivi Beach is a sanctuary of serenity. This blue flag beach is dotted with relaxing sun-beds which allow you to linger by the water in complete comfort. For the adventurous, at the beach you can find a range of jet skis for rent. And if you’re craving a bite, Iakinthos Tavern, is just within reach. Here, you can have your every request met while the waves lap at your feet.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: The transfer from the airport to the hotel is not included.
The transfer from the hotel to the airport is included.