We Love —
- Enjoy the hotel's location, right on the island's most beautiful beach, Kalo Livadi
- Stay in an establishment of human size and traditional architecture
- Unwind at the hotel's Spa, great for your well-being
- Stroll the small streets and alleys of Mykonos and look up to admire the sublime panoramas the hills provide
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Inspired by the palette of colours and the natural beauty of the region's landscape, the Archipelagos Hotel Mykonos 5* is ideally located on the water's edge of one of the island's most beautiful and breathtaking beaches, Kalo Livadi.
Your Hotel —
To welcome in the best possible manner, you will receive a complimentary welcome drink (per person and per stay) upon your arrival.
All of the rooms proposed by the establishment have a magnificent view of the Aegean Sea and its palette of blues, inviting you to take a moment to admire it during your entire stay in Mykonos. All decorated in an authentic style, they overhang the hotel and a traditional church, blending a touch of beauty and originality to your stay... All that remains is choosing your preference!
- Premium Double Room (23 m² / max. 3 persons): In homage to the sublime nature that surrounds it, the Premium Double Room boasts marine colours, perfect for getting you instantly in the mood as soon as you enter..
- Suite Sea View (35 m² / 4 persons of which max 2 adults): Even more spacious, the Suite Sea View has a bedroom, a living area, bathroom and a large terrace that looks out toward the Aegean Sea. Tempted?
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
A snack bar, for those little cravings during the day, is also available and ready to serve you!
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.