We Love —
- Stay in a modern and charming hotel; bright, spacious, cosy and stylish
- Enjoy the intimacy of the hotel's setting; facing the Aegean Sea
- Explore the picturesque, cosy village; close to Fira for more entertainment
- Try snorkelling and discover colourful fish in crystal clear waters
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
The emblem of the Greek islands, this island with mysterious history is both fascinating and impressive, with azure waters, tasty antipasti and friendly locals
Your Hotel —
With its 4 sumptuous suites designed in traditional Greek style, its beautiful landscapes as a backdrop and its attentive and discreet service, you will enjoy a truly personalised, friendly and warm experience.
Upon arrival, there will be a bottle of wine and a box of local specialities for you to enjoy!
Relax in the comfort and quiet of your suite and enjoy the pearl white tones enhanced by bright blue surroundings that blend modern with minimalism. A perfect reinterpretation of the architectural tradition of Santorini, the suites are feature elegant lines and simple luxury.Each suite has its own kitchen and a private Jacuzzi that welcomes you to relax after a day of sightseeing.
- Ostria Suite (25 m² / max 2 people): A perfectly sized private cocoon.
- Rozaki Suite (35 m² / max 2 people): Enjoy this maisonette for 2 people which consists of a corner living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and a mezzanine level with a double bed. Admire the magnificent view of the Caldera from the balcony.
- Roza Suite (80 m² / max 4 people): This charming suite benefits is tastefully decorated with beautiful pieces of art and furnishings and is fully equipped: living room-kitchen, 2 bedrooms, one of which is on the mezzanine, a private balcony with a magnificent view of the swimming pool.
- Spilia Suite (100 m² / max 4 people): Discover all the modern comforts necessary for your stay to make this holiday an unforgettable one. Enjoy your spacious living area, 2 bedrooms (with double beds), 2 bathrooms and a kitchen.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
In the evening, on request, your dinner can also be served in your suite.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.