We Love —
- Escape to the Marpunta Resort 4*, located with a fabulous proximity to the old town of Alonissos, perched on a hilltop with dramatic sea views and teeming with cafes, restaurants and interesting shops.
- Exceptionally rich in sea life, the hotel's surrounding waters are part of a Marine Park, protecting the Mediterranean Monk Seal and even the occasional dolphin.
- During their stay, our members may choose from two fabulous rooms, both of which include an All Inclusive board basis!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Offering stunning views on all sides, walking trails run along the narrow island’s backbone, winding through olive groves and almond trees. Exceptionally rich in sealife, the surrounding waters are part of a Marine Park, protecting the Mediterranean Monk Seal and even the occasional dolphin. Several small islands lie close off-shore, uninhabited except for a few shepherds and many goats, including Gioura, whose Blue Cave may be the home of the fabled giant, Cyclops.
Marpunta Resort 4* —
Located on the southwestern peninsula of the island of Alonissos, the Marpunta Resort 4* is centered at the heart of a national marine park and with close proximity to numerous beaches. Complete with three private beaches and rooms on a hill overlooking the blue waters of the Aegean, the hotel is built in the style of a traditional fishermen’s village. Look forward to tennis courts, wellness facilities, swimming pools, a taverna and restaurants by the beach.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Standard Double Garden View Room and a Junior Garden View Suite.
Standard Double Garden View Room
Sleeps up to
Junior Garden View Suite
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an upgraded All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
The hotel's Sunset Restaurant is located in the heart of the resort overlooking the south bay of the peninsula with a stunning sunset view.
Achinos Beach Restaurant
Local Alonissian and Greek dishes are the main specialties at the hotel's beach restaurant located on Notos beach. From ouzo tasting to lobster salad, Achinos is every fish lovers ideal restaurant.
Ultra All Inclusive
The hotel's ultra all inclusive package covers a great variety of lunch and dinner options, a wide range of beverages, free access to all bars for refreshing drinks and cocktails plus complimentary wellness and local experience activities (further information below).
All Inclusive Description
- Breakfast - Marpunta Main Restaurant (07.45 – 11.00 Full American Breakfast Buffet)
- Lunch - Marpunta Main Restaurant (13:00– 14.30 International cuisine buffet)
- Lunch - snacks at Notos Pool Bar (11.00 – 18.00 Pool Area/weather permitted)
- Lunch - Achinos Beach Restaurant (a-la-carte Dine Around option, 1 lunch or dinner per booking - 12.00–18.00 Main Beach Area)
- Dinner - Marpunta Main Restaurant (19.30-21.30 - Full Buffet including special theme nights)
- Dinner - Achinos Beach Restaurant (a-la-carte, 18.00-22.00 in July, August, and September)
- Beverages - White, rose and red wine, draft beer, soft drinks, juices and mineral water
- Bars - Includes free drinks in all brands which are international brands - full menu except cognacs, champagnes and imported bottled beers
- Activities - Water Sports: 30min free use of paddleboard or canoe per room per stay, upon availability and reservation required, Tennis court available during the day with reservation, open air cinema only on public viewings
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Guests are required to refrain from wearing shorts, track pants, torn jeans, sport clothes, swimming wear, flip flops, items that expose midriffs for women or shoulders for men or any items that may cause offence. The hotel reserves the right to refuse admission in restaurant to anyone if deemed to be inappropriate.
Your Time —
Your Journey to the Marpunta Resort 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: This offer includes complimentary, shared and combined return transfers from Skiathos Airport (Shuttle - Ferry Boat - Car) for members booking with flights.
Please Note: The hotel guarantees that within 90 minutes of guests arriving at Skiathos Port, they will be transferred to Alonissos. The return transfers will be arranged in a way that guests will either be arriving max. 3 hours prior to departure flight time at Skiathos Airport or that the hotel will provide guests with all inclusive stays at Skiathos Princess or Aegean Suites.
Transfer Important Information —
. All guests will be handled as VIP
· A member of our staff will welcome our guests in Skiathos Airport and offer them assistance.
· Pick up from JSI airport and transfer to Skiathos port with our shuttle van (approx. 5 minutes route).
· Ferry tickets will be provided to the guests upon their arrival.
· Ferry to Alonnisos. The trip can last 1,5-2,5 hours, it depends on the kind of ferry the guests will take. In order to facilitate our guest we are launching a lounge for them.
· Private water taxi, transfer is also available on request, pre-booking required
· Pick up from Alonnisos port to Marpunta with the hotel's shuttle van.
· In case the waiting time between arrival / departure time and boat transfer is more than 3 hours, the hotel will provide to guests use of the facilities in Princess Resort, Skiathos or Aegean Suites (both are 5* and Santikos Collection properties) on the same board that they have booked – In case of All-Inclusive guests will be on Full Board+ Basis (lunch at the pool bar – 3 course menu and 1 small bottle of water, 1 carafe house wine or 1 draft beer or 1 soft drink and 1 filter coffee - dinner at the buffet restaurant and 1 small bottle of water, 1 carafe house wine or 1 draft beer or 1 soft drink and 1 filter coffee)
· The lounge key points
· In Skiathos Port
· 5 min from Skiathos Airport & walking distance from Skiathos Shopping centre
· Coffee, Tea & Soft Drinks available complimentary
· Concierge on the spot
· Luggage storage
Guests can use the lounge to check in, book additional experience or rest after their flight.