We Love —
- A really exceptional place to stay thanks to the incredible views of the Grande Motte glacier and its relaxing facilities
- Settle down with a warm drink and a good book in the large lounge area with wood burning stove
- The private swimming pool and sauna are perfect to unwind in at the end of the day
Your Destination —
Set on a beautiful mountain plateau, shared with neighbouring Val D’Isère, Tignes offers a fantastic variety of terrain for all levels of skier - 300km of pistes in total.
As a purpose built resort, Tignes offers everything you could possible need and more - from a great choice of bars and restaurants, to year round facilities such as an expansive leisure centre.
Tignes will suit all levels, with a ski school for beginners, and plenty of challenging terrain for more the advanced.
Your Chalet —
This inviting, modern chalet boast a spectacular position just 70 metres from the nearest ski lift. You are also very close to the resort centre and the ski school, so all you need is on your doorstep.
The chalet has a lovely pool and sauna to relax in after a day on the slopes, and the inviting lounge overlooks the breathtaking Grande Motte Glacier.
• Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
• Daily housekeeping with towels provided
• Private swimming pool & sauna
• Hearty cooked breakfast with bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
• Delicious afternoon tea with freshly-baked cake, pastries or biscuits every day
• Wonderfully appetising three course evening meal on six nights, including a weekly regional dish, leaving one evening free to enjoy a local restaurant
• A selection of wines expertly matched to each evening’s meal
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard En Suite Room (double or twin)
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a chalet board basis.
Chalet Board - An energising hot and cold breakfast on six mornings a week, daily afternoon tea and an appetiser with drinks before a home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with complimentary wines and fresh coffee.
Your Time —
Your Journey —
Flights: Return flights to Grenoble are included.
From London Gatwick
Outbound: 08:50 - 11:30
Inbound: 12:30 - 13:10
All flight times are local.
Transfers: Shared transfers are included
Flight details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Flights are non changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.