We Love —
- Enjoy a gourmet break in the beautiful south of France at the Chateau De Montcaud, a stunning historic castle set in the tranquil Languedoc countryside.
- Spend your days wandering the beautiful castle grounds, or take a dip in the swimming pool before retiring for a drink at one of the two restaurants.
- Our members will stay in a Privilege Room and will enjoy an included wine and chocolate tasting as well as the option to add a three-course meal to your stay!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Your hotel is located near the town of Bagnols-sur-Ceze, less than an hour away from the iconic wine village of Chateauneuf-du-Pape!
Chateau De Montcaud —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Privilege Room (25m²).
Just for you:
- Late check-out until 2pm
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- Complimentary wine and chocolate tasting in Châteauneuf du Pape including a tasting of three chocolates and two wines at Bernard Caselain wine and chocolate workshop
- Two glasses of champagne and three-course dinner at Bistro de Montcaud
- Two glasses of champagne and three-course dinner at Le Cèdre de Montcaud Restaurant
Or, dine at the gourmet Le Cèdre de Montcaud, a stunning restaurant housed in the estate's former stables! Enjoy views of the park alonside delicious fresh seafood and fish and local, regional wines.
Please note: The Bernard Castelain wine and chocolate workshop is open from Monday-Saturday between 09:00-12:00 and 14:00-18:00.
The Bistro de Montcaud is open from Monday-Sunday from 07:30-23:30. From the 14th October, the Bistro will be closed from Sunday evening to Tuesday inclusive.
Le Cèdre de Montcaud is open from Wednesday-Saturday from 19:00. It will be closed from the 27th October-3rd December inclusive.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
You are just a short drive from the charming town of Chateauneuf-du-Pape, where you can try the iconic French wine of the same name; or, for a more exciting stay, try outdoor activities such as canoeing, hiking, or mountain biking in the area!
Your Journey to Chateau De Montcaud —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add return transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).