We Love —
- Offering magnificent views of the Mediterranean, escape to the Golden Tulip Villa Massalia 4*, near Marseille's blissful Prado beaches.
- Located in Marseille’s renowned 8th arrondissement, this fantastic hotel is just a 5-minute walk from Borély Park, the golf course and Borély horseracing track.
- Our members will have the choice of two fantastic rooms, complete with a delicious daily breakfast and a range of exclusive perks!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Try a walk to the famous "calanques" (limestone cliffs), a stroll through the Parc Borely, a walk through the typical "Panier" quarter of the city near the Old Port, or perhaps a ride up to the Notre Dame de la Garde Cathedral on the hillside, overlooking the entire city. Marseille is known for its warm weather and blue skies, and makes for a perfect year-round destination. Don't forget to visit the selection of museums and exhibitions on offer. Venturing out into the region is easy with Marseille as your base, and some famous destinations are just a few kilometres away. Places such as Aix-en-Provence, Nimes, Arles, and Avignon are all nearby and all worth a visit.
Golden Tulip Villa Massalia 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Deluxe Partial Sea View Room and a Deluxe Sea View Room.
Deluxe Partial Sea View Room
Sleeps up to
Deluxe Sea View Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Please Note: Our members may choose to book this offer with or without an additional one-time 3-course dinner.
Just for you:
- One complimentary 'cocktail of the day' per person per stay
- 30% Discount on a la carte dinners (excludes drinks and special events) per person per stay (not valid when adding the 3-course dinner)
Come and sample the Mediterranean flavours concocted by the chef, who is passionate about authenticity and nature. He creates inventive, generous dishes using fresh produce from the sea and farms in the region. An elegant, chic atmosphere and the delight of dining on the terrace in fine weather make this a great lunch or dinner venue. Each week the innovative menus change with the seasons.
The bar/lounge welcomes you with a convivial atmosphere and exotic Oriental decor. Here you can sample delicious homemade cocktails and choose from the snack menu, which is available all day and angled to keep gourmet diners happy.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 2-hour tandem offered per booking (1 per 2 guests)
- 15% Discount on spa treatments and the hotel's spa product range
- Free access to the sauna, steam room and fitness room
Your Journey to the Golden Tulip Villa Massalia 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers with recommended durations only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: Car hire can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.